Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well we came, we saw, but we did not conquer - Cant have QLD'rs win everything eh? LOL.

Big shout out to Grant for supplying the pinballs and the venue - awesome effort! Paul (or was that Peter? lol) organisers, scorers and alot of others who were in the background. Without all your effort, this event wouldn't have been what it was.

You guys have put yourself on the insterstate pinball competition map and kudos to you all. For first timers, well done. I was surprised how efficiently everything went with the predominately paper based system.

Some great takes on how the comps were run and even got something out of how to do things better!

It seriously was great to meet new people and have a chat in between games. Like all meets you don't get a chance to catch up with everyone. I really enjoy meeting new friends and having a good time as well as playing pinball.

Congrats to all the winners - well played.

Special shout out to Crafty! Mate thanks of having us QLDers, taking us around the place, having us at your abode. Nothing better than beer, pizza, pinball and who can forget Jager bombs LOL. You truly made an excellent weekend into an awesome weekend - Chur!

Thanks again guys

A bloody good weekend of pinball even from the point of view someone who only played 2 side comps. As much as I'd have loved to play in the main event it wasn't to be. Scoring and helping out with rules decisions (even though I'd said no ref duties that weekend) was sometimes stressful but mostly not a problem. As Paul (aka Peter :lol) said we did have a few very interesting calls to make. I hope we did OK with those. I wasn't expecting to be playing Saturday night so thanks to Paul for giving me the night off. 2 six packs probably wasn't smart but I still did the 12KM walk Sunday morning without any dramas.

Looking forward to next year and hoping it doesn't clash with the City-Bay again :D

Fantastic weekend of pinball. Thanks so much to Grant, Paul and all the scorers and other organisers. Special thanks to @Crafty and @diesel for putting me up. Great weather but mainly great people and new friends.:041:

No problem mate, your'e welcome here anytime! Great to see new and familiar faces again @acejas and @Replay.

Special shout out to Crafty! Mate thanks of having us QLDers, taking us around the place, having us at your abode. Nothing better than beer, pizza, pinball and who can forget Jager bombs LOL. You truly made an excellent weekend into an awesome weekend - Chur!

Thanks again guys

Your always welcome :)

It's the local hospitality that makes Australia a great place to travel. Maybe a bit less Beer, Pizza and Jager and you might have done better???

Nah if was a good night :)