Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Game of Thrones Season 7

• Administrators

OK, season 7 starts in 5 weeks. I am guessing I am not the only one re-watching earlier seasons to make sure I do not miss anything?

Just put season 5 in the computer to play while I am working on other stuff :065:

OK, season 7 starts in 5 weeks. I am guessing I am not the only one re-watching earlier seasons to make sure I do not miss anything?

Just put season 5 in the computer to play while I am working on other stuff :065:

I'm pumped, but I'm also super pissed off that the Winds of Winter book STILL isn't out.

Come on George, you're old and fat, don't die before you finish the books.

Suzanne (better half) is re watching the earlier series with my youngest daughter Naomi(sweet 16). It is her first time as we think she is mature enough now to watch. Still can not help running over and covering her eyes when all the icky bits come on, not how I explained the bird and the bees to her. Jeremy on the other hand well .... is very intrigued.

• 1 month later...
I'm pumped, but I'm also super pissed off that the Winds of Winter book STILL isn't out.

Come on George, you're old and fat, don't die before you finish the books.

Same. loved the books and I think the TV did a really good job of them but man, I really wanted the book before the TV for this season.

just watched the first ep, samwell's new job is a bit crap. enjoyed the ep, i'm looking forward to this season!

Edited by Jed

• 4 weeks later...