Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Withdrawn

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Checked FB as suggested and it's 7k there but jacked up to 8k for AA members

Refurbished Red & Teds Roadshow

$7,000

Chisholm, Australian Capital Territory

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1497239890571190/permalink/1577226289239216/?sale_post_id=1577226289239216

Umuntu akwazi ukuyeka izidakamizwa

Well now you know there is a lot of wiggle room!

Price has been adjusted to what it should have been $7000 sorry for that my bad.

I would also like to mention that I had this game evaluated by my local tech Steve Hyde from Blast From the Past Amusements on ly last week and he valued it at $8500 for insurance purposes. So this was not a price I made up in my head, I really think the game could sell for $8000 to the right buyer but I am willing to take $6400 but no less.

Edited by Sladethicax

To be honest if anyone is serious about this machine 7K is not a bad price for it IMO, not withstanding the pricing mistake originally..... It is in great condition. I have got one a little bit better and paid more then that for it.

I love this game. One of the most underrated games going.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

People pay for quality. I've seen plenty of trashed Road shows.

I sold mine for over $8k and I didn't even advertise it. There are plenty of different collectors out there.

Good luck with the sale. Don't listen to the negative comments. I'm sure those with $2k Road shows will never show up here at that price when they want to move them on

People pay for quality. I've seen plenty of trashed Road shows.

I sold mine for over $8k and I didn't even advertise it. There are plenty of different collectors out there.

Good luck with the sale. Don't listen to the negative comments. I'm sure those with $2k Road shows will never show up here at that price when they want to move them on

Agreed. Roadshow was one of those games 5 years ago was maligned as at best a B slider. Much like flints and shadow. I was fortunate enough 5 years to find this was a game THAT I LIKED PLAYING and it was 90% done. I've been offered good money for it but I still like playing it - so it stayed.

OP - You have a very nice example of a game increasing quickly in popularity. stick with it but be mildly flexible.

I think the admin and mods have their hands full most of the times with the site in general.

This site that I'm still a proud member for now over 10+ years I feel is a lot more liberal than some overseas sites that will jump on anything.

A for sale thread has always been a big bugbear and a general pain in the arse for admin for years and quite a lot people don't really appreciate how close this part of the AA forum has been within a pubic hair of just been eliminated.

Most AA members will appreciate the headsup in a game coming up for sale and the fact that said game will stay in the "family", this is a community.

I'm not aiming this rant at anyone in particular at all BUT I feel unless you have a genuine question about a game for sale, pm it or leave it alone.

Nice machine, I apolgise for the post but think it's time moderators restrict the abiity to comment on for sale ads. PM's should be way of communicating. item, price and whatever else. Period. No Comments.

I disagree...

I DO think that if you have nothing positive to say then don't say anything.

This is also an open forum. Reputations mean a lot, you don't see Luke getting these comments because he has earned his reputation.

I hope the op gets his $7000 but he didn't endear himself to many with the mistaken post between $7000 and $8000. Also the initial "fishing in the wrong pond" quote and only 17posts.

Censorship of the 'For Sale' forum would not be a good thing based on this thread.

Most of the 'For Sale' threads go through without a hitch.

Otherwise we would see all the scam threads go through without comment.

My thoughts, if you have nothing positive to say then STFU, but Mod censorship, no.

I spent over $2000 and around 300 man hours on this game. I earn more at work than I do working on pins, so I'm not doing this for the money nor do I have a FB page titled OCD Pinball Australia because I do a little work. Edited by Sladethicax