• Enraged
  • Embarrased
  • Drunk
  • Down
  • Depressed
  • Crying
  • Crazy
  • Cool
  • Cocky
  • Bemused
  • Awesome
  • Annoyed
  • Angry
  • Amused
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Results 91 to 100 of 135

    Thread: Vewlix Clone

    1. #91
      ArcadeObsessed's Avatar
      ArcadeObsessed is offline
      is a happy ARCADE Gamer
       
      Amused
       

      Join Date
      May 2011
      State
      Victoria
      Posts
      864
      Mentioned
      12 Post(s)
      Quoted
      106 Post(s)
      Australia

      Exhaust fan wiring done



      Testing tomorrow then all complete
      Wahoo
      Time to play @MrCeaser

    2. #92
      Eject is offline
      This user has no status.
       
      Amused
       

      Join Date
      Nov 2012
      State
      QLD
      Posts
      20
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Quoted
      4 Post(s)
      Australia
      How much do kidneys go for lately? I need one of these so bad.

    3. #93
      ArcadeObsessed's Avatar
      ArcadeObsessed is offline
      is a happy ARCADE Gamer
       
      Amused
       

      Join Date
      May 2011
      State
      Victoria
      Posts
      864
      Mentioned
      12 Post(s)
      Quoted
      106 Post(s)
      Australia





    4. #94
      mR_CaESaR is offline
      This user has no status.
       
      ----
       

      Join Date
      Nov 2008
      State
      Sydney, AUS
      Posts
      168
      Mentioned
      3 Post(s)
      Quoted
      45 Post(s)
      I think I'm finally there too until the second cab comes.

      Not having hdmi with Audio out on the lcd is a major PITA

      After buying a HDMI switcher with audio extractor, a HDMI splitter, a toslink to 3.5mm digital to analog converter, I think I finally found a solution to switch across inputs and also get audio.

      Here's my setup.

      Ps4/pc/jamma/360 (will not be permanently in the cab) into a hdmi switcher, output of hdmi switch into input of hdmi splitter.

      One output is to the monitor via a HDMI to dvi, another output to the eventual second cabinet and a 3rd monitor to a hdmi audio extractor that outputs the audio to a left/right rca to 3.5mm into the amp!

      This way, I'm able to switch across the 4 inputs and get audio and video










      Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
      Last edited by mR_CaESaR; 9th December 2017 at 09:24 AM.

    5. #95
      mR_CaESaR is offline
      This user has no status.
       
      ----
       

      Join Date
      Nov 2008
      State
      Sydney, AUS
      Posts
      168
      Mentioned
      3 Post(s)
      Quoted
      45 Post(s)
      She's on her way! Hopefully here in a month just in time for the arcade edition release





      Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

    6. #96
      Vazzler's Avatar
      Vazzler is online now
      This user has no status.
       
      Drunk
       

      Join Date
      Aug 2007
      State
      Victoria
      Posts
      102
      Mentioned
      2 Post(s)
      Quoted
      15 Post(s)
      Australia
      Quote Originally Posted by mR_CaESaR View Post
      I think I'm finally there too until the second cab comes.

      Not having hdmi with Audio out on the lcd is a major PITA

      After buying a HDMI switcher with audio extractor, a HDMI splitter, a toslink to 3.5mm digital to analog converter, I think I finally found a solution to switch across inputs and also get audio.

      Here's my setup.

      Ps4/pc/jamma/360 (will not be permanently in the cab) into a hdmi switcher, output of hdmi switch into input of hdmi splitter.

      One output is to the monitor via a HDMI to dvi, another output to the eventual second cabinet and a 3rd monitor to a hdmi audio extractor that outputs the audio to a left/right rca to 3.5mm into the amp!

      This way, I'm able to switch across the 4 inputs and get audio and video










      Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
      Thank you for this, have a similar setup and was not looking forward to setting this up..perfect

      Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
      Bring back the Amiga!


      Gaming Gear
      Serious Gear for Serious Gamers!
      www.gaminggear.com.au

    7. #97
      mR_CaESaR is offline
      This user has no status.
       
      ----
       

      Join Date
      Nov 2008
      State
      Sydney, AUS
      Posts
      168
      Mentioned
      3 Post(s)
      Quoted
      45 Post(s)
      Quote Originally Posted by Vazzler View Post
      Thank you for this, have a similar setup and was not looking forward to setting this up..perfect

      Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
      Glad it could be of help.

      If I had this info a few weeks ago, I could've saved a lot of time and effort plus money.. I think I spent over a couple of hundred in splitters, switchers, audio extractors and cables trying to work this out

      Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

    8. #98
      Vazzler's Avatar
      Vazzler is online now
      This user has no status.
       
      Drunk
       

      Join Date
      Aug 2007
      State
      Victoria
      Posts
      102
      Mentioned
      2 Post(s)
      Quoted
      15 Post(s)
      Australia
      Quote Originally Posted by mR_CaESaR View Post
      Glad it could be of help.

      If I had this info a few weeks ago, I could've saved a lot of time and effort plus money.. I think I spent over a couple of hundred in splitters, switchers, audio extractors and cables trying to work this out

      Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
      Damn bro sorry to hear that

      On another note what is your controller switching solution? Brooks?

      Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
      Bring back the Amiga!


      Gaming Gear
      Serious Gear for Serious Gamers!
      www.gaminggear.com.au

    9. #99
      mR_CaESaR is offline
      This user has no status.
       
      ----
       

      Join Date
      Nov 2008
      State
      Sydney, AUS
      Posts
      168
      Mentioned
      3 Post(s)
      Quoted
      45 Post(s)
      Quote Originally Posted by Vazzler View Post
      Damn bro sorry to hear that

      On another note what is your controller switching solution? Brooks?

      Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
      Physical switching for the time being.

      It's auto detect with the Brook UFB so it's not too bad

      Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

    10. #100
      ArcadeObsessed's Avatar
      ArcadeObsessed is offline
      is a happy ARCADE Gamer
       
      Amused
       

      Join Date
      May 2011
      State
      Victoria
      Posts
      864
      Mentioned
      12 Post(s)
      Quoted
      106 Post(s)
      Australia

      So I have been everywhere on the Internet trying to get this decided to illustrate my own
      Seems there is a lot of people out there that want this for there Vewlix clones

    Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

    Thread Information

    Users Browsing this Thread

    There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Tags for this Thread

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •