Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

ColorDMD Game 53: Don't Open! Dead Inside!

Has anyone had any luck in buying multiple colordmds at once. 5 for example. Did you get a discount??, free freight?? anything at all??. I'm well aware of the $1000 import GST threshold but just wondering if there is advantage to buying 5 at once instead of one at a time??

Has anyone had any luck in buying multiple colordmds at once. 5 for example. Did you get a discount??, free freight?? anything at all??. I'm well aware of the $1000 import GST threshold but just wondering if there is advantage to buying 5 at once instead of one at a time??

Don't think they'll fit in the Bally ss's Jeff:)

They don't give a quantity discount.

I reckon probably late Feb! :D

I see what you did there ! :119:

- Con

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone know when they gonna have more stock? Late Feb it says online ......

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

Just checked - http://shop.colordmd.com/colordmd-replacement-display-for-the-walking-dead-pinball-machine/ says ADD TO CART

Means ya good to go mate, hut hut hut get that credit card out and don't tell the misses : )

- Con

Siege? dont even know what that is

Siege: the act or process of surrounding and attacking a fortified place in such a way as to isolate it from help and supplies, for the purpose of lessening the resistance of the defenders and thereby making capture possible.

Siege: the act or process of surrounding and attacking a fortified place in such a way as to isolate it from help and supplies, for the purpose of lessening the resistance of the defenders and thereby making capture possible.

Or, apparently : A group of herons

- - - Updated - - -

LCD. Had it in the game for over a year now.

Which mode do you like best?

- - - Updated - - -

Keith Elwin TWD Video with Color DMD