Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Pinball- The come & get it Trophy.

Slightly off topic but.... Seeing the Newcastle Pinball Association banner in the pic, it seems a lot of good things are happening in that city. The Newcastle Pro Wrestling shows are attracting good sized audiences. Pinball, wrestling, ... Is it becoming the new centre of the universe?

Sent from my CPH1701 using Aussie Arcade mobile app

I saw a guy wearing a newcastle pro wrestling shirt at pinfest

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

OOPS ! :redface

Apologies guys as I completely forgot about this . Yes I was handed the baton from Jeff and brought it home to Cessnock . Took a month or two until I had the room tidied up enough to a respectable state to take a photo . I did have plans to pass it on to get it back down south but they fell through so it's currently still here .

Anyhow here's the pic :

393945987_CAGITinMrMaloosManCave.thumb.jpg.f5cc2266231ab791554cb8255eba2285.jpg

• 4 months later...
Last I had heard it was at Netherworld but going by the most recent posts maybe not.

Not the first time this has happened, It ends up in the hands of someone with no clue to what it's for, I blame the person who gave it up last, not who had it passed on to them (possible non AA member).

Last I had heard it was at Netherworld but going by the most recent posts maybe not.
I got it from Netherworld around Sept last year . Fixed it up and took to pinfest 2018

Passed onto Railways .

I don't think its back there at Netherworld.

Its gotta be over the border somewhere.

Time will tell

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Time for pitchforks and pillow cases again?

Really it's a shame. so much fun could have been shared moving it about. The sad part is the link gets broken & it's all for nothing for everyone who had it before.

• 7 months later...