Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: MGL 32 - RULES - please read page 1 (Nominations are CLOSED)

State
    Tasmania
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1279 Post(s)
    WoooHoooo

My noms are in
    Winter is here and I'm still riding more than gaming, my current goal = 100,000 meters elevation gain for the year - well ahead so far

State
    Tasmania
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Quoted
    690 Post(s)
    Noms are in.

cookie monster.gif
    My Twitch stream - twitch.tv/bigredbird1

State
    NSW
    Mentioned
    364 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1197 Post(s)

Hi Everyone,

The following brave gamers have so far accepted the challenge of the grid ...

Blackflag82, creech, zanderzone, Batfink, John73, magrinder, gadzooks, BandontheRun, Michael Kibbey, SMK, Barra, fok999, Jed, kane, Mameshane, thejudge, mikie, bigredbird and Rat.

A great selection of games have been nominated by these "programs" ... and their confidence is high ... 4 days to go until nominations close ... get ready ...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bigredbird View Post
    Noms are in.

cookie monster.gif
    ... excellent post ...
    Last edited by OOO; 28th May 2017 at 05:16 PM.

State
    Brisbane
    Mentioned
    238 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2305 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rat View Post
    WoooHoooo

My noms are in
    Hope you can visit Brisbane at some stage and both of these machines are still sited at Netherworld as they are now. I played defender the other week, first time ever on a real cab and notched up a mind blowing 1,700 Haven't given the Asteroids game a go yet, will hopefully have a game next weekend when NW is open early for the Flip Frenzy and all the pinheads are playing pinball, leaving the run of all the arcade machines for me

Watched a guy playing Defender today, think he scored just over 100k - mind blowing getting your hands to co-ordinate on so many different things at the one time.

State
    South Australia
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Quoted
    703 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by OOO View Post

Miranda or DOT, Miranda or DOT, Miranda or DOT?
    Stuff it, I'll take both! ...
    Miranda just married a billionaire

State
    Tasmania
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1279 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by John73 View Post
    Hope you can visit Brisbane at some stage and both of these machines are still sited at Netherworld as they are now. I played defender the other week, first time ever on a real cab and notched up a mind blowing 1,700 Haven't given the Asteroids game a go yet, will hopefully have a game next weekend when NW is open early for the Flip Frenzy and all the pinheads are playing pinball, leaving the run of all the arcade machines for me

Watched a guy playing Defender today, think he scored just over 100k - mind blowing getting your hands to co-ordinate on so many different things at the one time.
    I will keep Netherworld in mind and hopefully get there one day, if I do I will bring Virtualgaz in reality then you will see some Defender play that is world class, he is also a very good Asteroids player (among other games including MrDo) and has the high score spot on my Asteroids cab.
    I still remember watching a bloke clock Defender (1million) in Melb BITD it was incredible and inspired me to buy my cab decades later, it took me two years of playing to get there myself and that was with the help of constant online coaching of tactics and play style. I only clocked it twice and can't do it now as I find that I need to be playing close to daily to keep my skills up enough, it's right at my physical limit. I wanted to get to the point where I could clock it every game but that remained elusive to me I had to back off and re-enter the real world.
    Winter is here and I'm still riding more than gaming, my current goal = 100,000 meters elevation gain for the year - well ahead so far

State
    Sydhey
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Quoted
    914 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RMacauley View Post
    Miranda just married a billionaire
    But can he play CAG like we can? There may be hope she can be won over.

Everyone should get to Netherworld if they can. Amazing collection of cabs (and pins) in one place - there's better pics elsewhere but I was lucky enough to spend a few hours there and have a drink and a chin wag with John73 and Jimmi_Nails. It's inspired me to start work on the reconditioning of my Taito SI cab.

Here's just a small view of the lineup - but in my view some of the best bits.

20170427_142944.jpg

State
    Brisbane
    Mentioned
    238 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2305 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fire_Power View Post
    But can he play CAG like we can? There may be hope she can be won over.
    The only thing that keeps me playing CAGs is that I keep telling myself and everyone within earshot that one day in the very near future hot women will swarm to me because I have a Guinness World Record on one of them

If Miranda and those of her ilk had any idea how quickly we flick those buttons, they'd give a rats arse about guys with a billion dollars

State
    Tasmania
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1279 Post(s)
    I have cabs and a rat's arse and some $ (but not a million) send Miranda my way

Edit......

She would be most welcome to play a few games on the cabs with my lovely wife and myself

State
    NH
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Quoted
    318 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by John73 View Post
    The only thing that keeps me playing CAGs is hot women will swarm to me
    Here's the line of women trying to get into Netherworld the last time John was grinding out a 200K DK game...

Attachment 110883

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information