Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Pinball repair course in Melbourne

lambodad

Hi guys norbet is looking at running a mini extensive repair course in Melbourne he needs 10 to 12 people is any one interested . I believe this would be invaluable for pinnie collectors .

I'm in how many more interested

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pinball repair course in Melbourne

2 day intensive course from 9am to 4 pm on a sat and Sunday $595 his website is pinballhq.com.au sorry he needs min 6 people

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by lambodad

Highly recommend this course. Norbert has been running his course since the 90's and has years of experience - it'll give the newbies and those interested in getting into troubleshooting the knowledge they need to handle the majority of issues faced by pinball owners. If keen please register your interest with Norbert on pinballhq.com.au, he'll then try to accommodate everybody in scheduling the date of the course (no money needs to be paid when registering your interest)

There are alot of us on AA that have done Norbert's course over the years, so don't hold back if considering attending

Cheers

Brett

• 2 weeks later...
How you going with numbers ?

I am interested depending on dates

Only 2 people but if u register your details on his site he then knows he has more people and once he has enough will give dates . You don't pay to register it's just so he can see numbers

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

• 1 month later...
There are many simple ways to repairs and checks that any pinball owner do without any technical knowledge. However, If you are new or thinking about purchasing a pinball machine, then this site pinballrepair.com surely helps you by its tips for you. Hope it helps you upto some extent.