Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Ms Pacman Restore

well every time I start to mention another coin op game I get "NO MORE MACHINES!".

But this is soooo pretty and pink, and it's like a brand new one, I see it isn't for sale but if I can just get my wife to look at it, and she did with the comment "Georgia (granddaughter) would love it".

It was worth a try.

• 6 months later...

Fantastic!

I have read this thread like 6 times, love it!

Was all the grafix from Phoenix Arcade?

Original coin door had holes, where did you get the new coin door and all the new stuff?

And is it finished?

• Administrators
Fantastic!

I have read this thread like 6 times, love it!

Was all the grafix from Phoenix Arcade?

Original coin door had holes, where did you get the new coin door and all the new stuff?

And is it finished?

Yeah all art was sourced from Phoenix Arcade and the coin door was bought from some bloke on KLOV who makes them. @Johns-Arcade was kind enough to get it for me :)

I'll take a few pics of it working over the weekend.

Yeah all art was sourced from Phoenix Arcade and the coin door was bought from some bloke on KLOV who makes them. @Johns-Arcade was kind enough to get it for me :)

I'll take a few pics of it working over the weekend.

That looks like an original Midway coin door.. Do you mean he restored it?

I only ask as I am actually looking for blank version of those doors as I have a couple of Midway cabs I want to site but stick blank coin doors in them with a modern coin mech. If you can remember the guys name that would be great.

Cheers

Greg

Sent from my HTC 2PZC100 using Tapatalk

That looks like an original Midway coin door.. Do you mean he restored it?

I only ask as I am actually looking for blank version of those doors as I have a couple of Midway cabs I want to site but stick blank coin doors in them with a modern coin mech. If you can remember the guys name that would be great.

Cheers

Greg

The door is a new reproduction outer skin and frame designed to replace an original Midway door that has been damaged.

They are not complete doors and don't come with the internal parts, such as the mech's or the internal brackets to hold them, those parts need to come from an original Midway door.

Other parts not included that you see are the coin entry surrounds, pricing windows and Midway logo plate. All these need to be purchased separately.

Regards,

Johns-Arcade.

The door is a new reproduction outer skin and frame designed to replace an original Midway door that has been damaged.

They are not complete doors and don't come with the internal parts, such as the mech's or the internal brackets to hold them, those parts need to come from an original Midway door.

Other parts not included that you see are the coin entry surrounds, pricing windows and Midway logo plate. All these need to be purchased separately.

Regards,

Johns-Arcade.

Thanks. Yeah I know you can get a lot of those parts from arcade shop which is handy.

Do you know who makes them? As I said it would be good to know if they make a completely blank version so I can just swap out my original door for a blank one and then cut a hole in it to fit a modern coin mech?

Cheers

Greg

Thanks. Yeah I know you can get a lot of those parts from arcade shop which is handy.

Do you know who makes them? As I said it would be good to know if they make a completely blank version so I can just swap out my original door for a blank one and then cut a hole in it to fit a modern coin mech?

Cheers

Greg

PM Takeman on KLOV

As far as I know these were the only ones he did.

Regards,

Johns-Arcade.

• 3 months later...