Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Ghostbusters - scratch build in VP

Jed

Question

11 answers to this question

Hi Jed

Im still running vp9, it has 420 games approx I am about to up grade to the new 10

What you have posted looks amazing so if im getting the same quality I carnt waite

I have been checking out the new versions on VP forum and the comments its has advanced a long way Ian

Hi Jed

Im still running vp9, it has 420 games approx I am about to up grade to the new 10

What you have posted looks amazing so if im getting the same quality I carnt waite

I have been checking out the new versions on VP forum and the comments its has advanced a long way Ian

Hi Ian,

Yes vp10 is a big step up from vp9 in terms of much more realistic physics and lighting. You will love all the new vp10 tables!

The monsterbashpincab guys tables are the best in my opinion. They are meticulous in there methodology and the end result is great. If you notice they usually only have one or two updates, so they are released near perfect.

Sent from my HTC 2PZF1 using Tapatalk

The monsterbashpincab guys tables are the best in my opinion. They are meticulous in there methodology and the end result is great. If you notice they usually only have one or two updates, so they are released near perfect.

Sent from my HTC 2PZF1 using Tapatalk

I agree wholeheartedly. I think it was clever of them to launch a website as it shows some dedication to what they do and it afford us to recognise them for all their hard work, which many other table authors miss out on. I also admire their process - a table will not be released for public download until they all sign off on it.

How's the table going any more progress looks great so far.

No news that I can find on this. Only speculation as to whether Tom Tower is waiting for Spike to be emulated or whether it will be coded from scratch in UltraDMD. Apparently Daryl, the guy who coded the Kiss Tribute table offered to help but there is no information to say that he is doing it.

I reckon waiting to see what happens with spike, as coding the UltraDMD from scratch for a rom-based table would be a MASSIVE job to get right.

TT+NZ did an amazing job with the non-rom, original games Champions League UltraDMD as well as Stranger Things UltraDMD, but with both those games there's nowhere near as many modes and things to code as there is in a real GB.

As ozstick said JP's version is pretty damn good plus he's implemented the UltraDMD for GB already. though it's not the same as the real table.

but anything from TT/NZ is a cut above in every way, i can't really see them doing it if they can't do it 100% faithful.