Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Kaneda Seeking Pinball Asylum in Australia

Dear Aussies,

My name is Kaneda. I am a refugee from Pinside and KLOV that seeks pinball asylum in Australia. After years of persecution by the members and moderators of Pinside, I heard of a place half way across the world where people could speak their mind freely. Where common sense prevailed. Where facts dictated action, not emotion. Where the search for truth presided above all us. I couldn't find that place, so here I am.

But in all seriousness, I've got some great friends on this site who've recommend I join for a while. After just reading a few threads I can tell ya'll tell it like it is and don't sugar coat this hobby. So excited to join the mix.

I also hear many of you listen to my podcast to which I am truly thankful. To those who don't, you're missing out :)

https://soundcloud.com/kanedapinball

I will try and keep the Hellcat and Magic Girl mentions down. Your servant,

Kaneda

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But seriously, well done on your podcast. You've managed to turn it around recently and it's a good listen. Especially good there's less focus on Pinside and more on pinball itself. Might not speak for everyone, but hope you enjoy the site.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ohh and yes you are missing out if you haven't heard kanedas podcast. It's a good laugh. Not sponsored by anyone so while kaneda has his favourites and his personal tastes - no one is safe from being questioned...jjp, stern, Heighway, spooky etc.

If you want to listen to some really good interviews recently.

113 - Rodger Sharpe.

100 - George Gomez

But I think my favourite is

92 - Ben Heck.

Ohh and yes you are missing out if you haven't heard kanedas podcast. It's a good laugh. Not sponsored by anyone so while kaneda has his favourites and his personal tastes - no one is safe from being questioned...jjp, stern, Heighway, spooky etc.

If you want to listen to some really good interviews recently.

113 - Rodger Sharpe.

100 - George Gomez

But I think my favourite is

92 - Ben Heck.

Yeh, the interviews are good, and the guest podcasters are also good.

Welcome to the site. I've very recently discovered the podcast and have listened to Roger Sharp, JJ, Nate interviews and found them to be very good listening indeed. Gomez and Ben Heck interviews lined up next.

It may just be my technological ineptitude but I downloaded Soundcloud on Android and struggled with the interface and couldn't download for offline listening however I discovered the content on Acast App which does allow this. Just in case this helps anyone.

Kaneda's podcasts are great listening highly recommend. Just be prepared to skip over episodes 120 - 160 when they are released as they will follow in this order 120-130 Waiting for his Starwars Le 131-140 Getting his Starwars Le and unboxing 141-150 Detailed analysis on why Starwars Le is both the greatest achievement in pinball history and also so underwhelming. 151 - 160 why Starwars Le has nothing on the experience of driving a Dodge Demon at 20mph through New York traffic [emoji849]🤡

I just hope for everyone's sake it doesn't have cabinet issues otherwise shit is going to get serious.

For those who have listen to the podcast they will know the above is probably scarily true. For everyone else go start listening if you love pinball you won't be disappointed.

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

Welcome, Kaneda! My number 1 pinball podcast at the moment. The podcasts don't drag on like the others (I don't have the stamina to devote 3 hours to a podcast....the exception to the rule is the Pinheadz podcast from the Aussie lads) and no talk of competitive pinball (WPR points and how Joe Schmo performed at PAPA are like someone describing paint drying).

Cheers!

Adam.

Lol. Welcome Kaneda.

Asylum seekers to Australia have to go through the appropriate immigration channels. Ever been to manus island?

Just don't come by boat here we have Crocs that kill you Great whites that will just bite you and let you bleed to death and jelly fish that will sting you all resulting in death ohh and roos that will want to box you. Apart from that we all enjoy each other's company welcome and keep up those great podcasts.

I'm just envious I don't have a Hellcat the Magic girl not so much, enjoy.

You would think a wall would keep people in, as well as out

- - - Updated - - -

Just don't come by boat here we have Crocs that kill you Great whites that will just bite you and let you bleed to death and jelly fish that will sting you all resulting in death ohh and roos that will want to box you. Apart from that we all enjoy each other's company welcome and keep up those great podcasts.

I'm just envious I don't have a Hellcat the Magic girl not so much, enjoy.

You are forgettihg the drop bears

Welcome Chris! Loving the podcasts lately. You need to do an interview with Mike Homepin soon!

PS Why the vendetta against Heighway?

There is a lot more known by people behind the scenes than is being made public

Welcome Chris! Loving the podcasts lately. You need to do an interview with Mike Homepin soon!

PS Why the vendetta against Heighway?

I've reached out to Mike multiple times to come on. It's been a scheduling issue since we are in such different time zones. Mike, let's do this!

- - - Updated - - -

There is a lot more known by people behind the scenes than is being made public

Mike, just hit me up anytime and we'll do it. My schedule is flexible.

I don't have a vendetta against Heighway. I have a vendetta against lying and misleading your customers. As I've told Andrew many many times, just ship your games and I'm your best friend.

I heard of a place half way across the world where people could speak their mind freely. Where common sense prevailed. Where facts dictated action, not emotion. Where the search for truth presided above all us. I couldn't find that place, so here I am.

GOLD!!

Hi Kaneda (Ha! I can say it now and this time it's true)

Welcome to AA. I'm ready...

RHiD0K65NxxLO.jpg.752a0018f81238ecba4955d4587c9ad7.jpg

GOLD!!

Hi Kaneda (Ha! I can say it now and this time it's true)

Welcome to AA. I'm ready...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]109224[/ATTACH]

I f i could like this 100 times i would have. Spat out my drink i had just taken. Funny shit that. :lol