Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGL 31 - Game 9 ~ Turtles ~ [FINISHED]

Turtlemania …

MGL 31 - Game 9 ~ Turtles

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l500/sno-bee/MGL31TurtlesSettings_zpsibjyo22r.png

Nominated by gamer: magrinder

ROM WolfMAME 0.106: turtles

Game Story:

Boxes containing question marks are located at various points around the screen. When the turtle moves over one of the boxes it either becomes one of its children, which climbs on his back to be taken to a flashing house in one of the corners, or it becomes another enemy bug. The turtle can amass bombs by walking over a flashing star in the center of the screen and can then use them like land mines, dropping only one at any given time to temporarily disable the first bug that runs into it.

Score Submissions:

Please make a new post for each score you post, with your score as the first line of your post, along with a screen shot showing your score and initials. This game finishes Sunday 14 May 2017, 7pm Sydney time Australia.

Please make sure your settings are as above. No continues are allowed when submitting a score and must be played from the beginning of the game. No pausing. No cheats allowed. Games can be played at the arcade. You must ensure the arcade operator has the game at the MGL game settings for the submission to be valid.

GAME 9 … The beetles are coming! …

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l500/sno-bee/Futurama_giphy_zpsfoho69oq.gif

Edited by OOO

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@magrinder - Genius mate.... Genius.... What a great game.

- - - Updated - - -

Magrinder and I used to be friends

Do you still need someone to take a dive and so you get more points for the last game of the MGL?

Just PMed you with my banking details. :)

Cracker of a game to finish on. Shame I'm on the road and may not be able to play. I did call in at Netherworld today - great place, only lacking a Turtles cab. Good to chat to Jimmy too, a nice bloke even if he schooled me on Whirlwind. I'll see if i can do a relort if i can master this phone.

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Aussie Arcade mobile app

Cracker of a game to finish on. I'll see if I can do a report if I can master this phone.

Yes it would be great if you could post your pics and feedback on Netherworld ... and surely you can still play some Turtles over the next 2 weeks!

Gosh, how can you miss out on such a cracker of a game ... :073:

• Super Moderator

And you all whine when I nominate Crush Roller......

Friggin Crush Turtle would be fair better game

woka woka woka (insert random pacman thingy for the hell of it)

giphy.gif

Posted an incorrect screen shot and now I can't get rid of it. 13,060 for starters is my current score.

You're getting too excited.

"Take a walk with a turtle, and behold the world in pause" ... a quote from some bright spark ... and it may be appropriate ... :021:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]109217[/ATTACH]

Mega cheats!! Ban him and choose another game!!

I'm using a juiced Turtles rom...

It seems Andrew that many here seem to like this game. Even John quoted "on the 7th day." Now, that's some turtles love. Embrace it!

Cracker of a game to finish on. Shame I'm on the road and may not be able to play. I did call in at Netherworld today - great place, only lacking a Turtles cab. Good to chat to Jimmy too, a nice bloke even if he schooled me on Whirlwind. I'll see if i can do a relort if i can master this phone.

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Aussie Arcade mobile app

We'll challenge Jimmy to almost any arcade game tomorrow and I'm sure you'll get a win back against him :D

He is a funny guy to watch playing pinball - almost does a bit of the Michael Flatley celtic dance when he's playing. But one hell of a player. We need a great big competition at some stage, all arcade machines and all pinballs in an MGL 100 pts down style comp to find the true champion of the 80's arcade.

It's been a while. Obnoxious music, dodgy control (I turned for #%$#s sake) and another case of "WTF were they smoking at Stern that day?" Surprisingly Turtles really isn't as bad as it seems. Frustrating yes but it's no Crush Roller :p

Off topic: Maybe it's time for a "Crush Off" on the most hated game on AA. :evil:SHTF::safeyet:

turt0000.png.18e8e908b3a03dedd1679b741124c4a9.png