Thread: Pinball Backglass Prints

State
    Campbelltown
    Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    Quoted
    110 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pinballer View Post
    Looks good, especially as there is nothing else on the market for this game at this stage. I missed out on the version that was done in the US a year or so ago, it even had the reflective areas. I'd be interested in one of these @MamePatrol if the tilt and same player shoots again can be added?
    It's not a problem, would just need to know where to add them? Do you have an original back-glass we could take the measurements from?

State
    Melbourne
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quoted
    86 Post(s)
    Looks good, especially as there is nothing else on the market for this game at this stage. I missed out on the version that was done in the US a year or so ago, it even had the reflective areas. I'd be interested in one of these @MamePatrol if the tilt and same player shoots again can be added?
    You actually lucked out. The ones we ordered from the US, where bubbled and dull. Just thrown together with window tint over the whole glass. I still can't look at it. (wonder if there was two qualities produced and we got the early proto types. Long forgotten by the seller)

Regs,
    Red
    Shadow, Comet, PZ, Spanish Eyes, Dogies, CP, BBBB, Gridiron, Jungle Lord, Gorgar, FlyHigh Playfield and Backglass, Centrelink Kiosk, Jim Beam Dart board, Vendmax Lolly Dispenser
    Indy500, Sprint2 & Indy2 project, TX Sector, Bone Busters Inc, Victory, Raven Gottlieb Sys80B's,Mars God Of War, F-14(project)
    Elvira and Bluechip (given to Dad)

State
    Newcastle
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quoted
    29 Post(s)
    Here is the T2 Translight MamePatrol made for me.
    60th line up2.jpg

State
    Victoria
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Quoted
    154 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MamePatrol View Post
    It's not a problem, would just need to know where to add them? Do you have an original back-glass we could take the measurements from?
    Yes, @MamePatrol here is some photos of my original glass with unfortunately a large section of the lower glass flaked off. The photos show the front and rear of the glass, I sat it on the inside window ledge to allow the natural light to clearly identify the required text. If this is suitable please let me know exactly what you need in the way of measurements and I'll send that info to you.20180122_113721.jpg20180122_113801.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SPURR View Post
    Here is the T2 Translight MamePatrol made for me.
    60th line up2.jpg
    Very nice!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Redback View Post
    You actually lucked out. The ones we ordered from the US, where bubbled and dull. Just thrown together with window tint over the whole glass. I still can't look at it. (wonder if there was two qualities produced and we got the early proto types. Long forgotten by the seller)
    Oh ok, I watched an old TNT Amusements video on YouTube recently and Todd raved about that reproduction, it looked good in the video as well. That glass was made by Fred Swemmer, the same bloke that makes the reproduction Gotllieb boards for some of their early solid state games.

State
    Melbourne
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quoted
    86 Post(s)
    Oh ok, I watched an old TNT Amusements video on YouTube recently and Todd raved about that reproduction, it looked good in the video as well. That glass was made by Fred Swemmer, the same bloke that makes the reproduction Gotllieb boards for some of their early solid state games.
    We order two from Fred, I didn't see the other one (they were shipped together to save postage). I hear the other one was the same.
    I don't know why they are so bad. Might end up pulling off the happy tint.

I've purchased one of Fred's replacement boards and it is great. However can't bring myself to give him any more money after the back glass disappointment. I'll probably get a Pascal board or have the existing ones repaired.

I'm thinking who ever did the back glasses for him cut corners (on at least our ones).

Regs,
    Red
    Shadow, Comet, PZ, Spanish Eyes, Dogies, CP, BBBB, Gridiron, Jungle Lord, Gorgar, FlyHigh Playfield and Backglass, Centrelink Kiosk, Jim Beam Dart board, Vendmax Lolly Dispenser
    Indy500, Sprint2 & Indy2 project, TX Sector, Bone Busters Inc, Victory, Raven Gottlieb Sys80B's,Mars God Of War, F-14(project)
    Elvira and Bluechip (given to Dad)

State
    westlake, Brisbane
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Quoted
    462 Post(s)
    I saw that there was mention of Buck Rogers, anyone have a picture?

State
    Campbelltown
    Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    Quoted
    110 Post(s)

Yes, @MamePatrol here is some photos of my original glass with unfortunately a large section of the lower glass flaked off. The photos show the front and rear of the glass, I sat it on the inside window ledge to allow the natural light to clearly identify the required text. If this is suitable please let me know exactly what you need in the way of measurements and I'll send that info to you.
    If you want to send me a PM I can run you through the process. Cheers @Pinballer

State
    Victoria
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Quoted
    154 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MamePatrol View Post
    If you want to send me a PM I can run you through the process. Cheers @Pinballer
    PM and email sent with the dimensions you requested.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information