Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Video Game Kiosks

Hi Guys, Just wondering if anyone has in their collections any kiosks. I have been looking at a few lately and was wondering what was around. It's pretty hard to find much information, especially about early (N64 etc) kiosks. It would appear , like some of the early cabs that the kiosks were made locally and not as ornate or detailed as overseas models. Any info would be appreciated . Early right through to Xbox etc.

Pics would be good:)

I have a Gamecube Kiosk, I scored it from Gibo a few years back, its still complete with the original TV etc.

I dont have any pics as its packed away but its like this model

http://orig14.deviantart.net/d2a6/f/2014/089/5/2/new_project__gamecube_store_display_restoration_by_emeffy-d7awlp3.jpg

Great Kiosk. Wish I knew where I could get one of those up here in Qld.

- - - Updated - - -

Here is a pic of one I missed out on last week (Did anyone here snap it up?) But compared to the 2nd pic it is very different.

1725079874__20.jpg.884ecfede7dcf307924f44b5faa4afe9.jpg

157697240_untitled22.png.dae7afef39875f09d2dd1cdd75257bcb.png

• 3 weeks later...

Only seen original Xbox kiosks pop up for sale on ebay and gumtree here in Aus. No other brands or vintages.

I like checking out overseas offerings too... How much would you pay for this NES kiosk??... :unsure

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nintendo-M82-Store-Display-Demo-Kiosk-with-Full-Size-Arcade-style-Cabinet-/221129793630?_ul=BR&nma=true&si=YRavhKKEnprVEpcnVVM9DXEGTno%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557