Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Hashman's Late Notice Easter Bunny Sucks Lets Play Pinball Meet?

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm tempted, but have two lambs to feed. Leanne says I can go but no idea where too! best PM me :)

Incoming PM and GPS co ordinates haha. Do it Doug!

Shots??

We have a bar and shot glasses. Do it Jason!

Thanks for the text invite Hashy , would love to attend but thinks I have plans with Danielle & her family .... Let you know in the morning , if we can be there we will! Wouldn't miss it if no plans :)

Hello. Check the first post. You are invited to hashmans last minute pinball meet. @LEX @Que200 @Martymainframe @Falcon @dirty_daz @Skywalker @markandsophie @tas_tig3r @IAMWZL @gorgar1 @pinball god @nmercury @Pinmem @lambodad @Beeptest @Budgie @peelsman @mckie1 @holy-nes @richyrich @Plong @Coon82

There you go, couple more people invited.

thanks for the invite, but sorry can't make it doh.. hopefully next time! have a great Easter guys

Hashman's Late Notice Easter Bunny Sucks Lets Play Pinball Meet?

Well if any thing its gonna be a Mini Meet haha. No stress as I knew most people would be busy over Easter! We'll do a proper big meet down the track sometime when it suits everybody.

Either way me and Ray will be boozing and playing pinball all day/night on Saturday so whoever wants to rock over just do it. Nice and casual!

Well if any thing its gonna be a Mini Meet haha. No stress as I knew most people would be busy over Easter! We'll do a proper big meet down the track sometime when it suits everybody.

Either way me and Ray will be boozing and playing pinball all day/night on Saturday so whoever wants to rock over just do it. Nice and casual!

Dognammit! I have to miss another @Hashman meet :cry One day the planets will align and I'll get to one of your meets, your collection sounds amazing!

@toads @Fairground @felixthadog @grimnim

Someone needs to make a Melbourne masterlist so we can just copy and paste each time

Thanks for the mention @Ryza :023: Please add me to your masterlist ;)

Cheers,

Matthew

Oh ****

I would be but a humble student learning the ways from the master...

http://wifflegif.com/gifs/497532-quentin-tarantino-kill-bill-gif

Lucky for me Drunken Monkey Kung Fu is a martial art :D

I've got a family BBQ during the day, mum's down from the goldie (I wonder how much emotional baggage she's managed to stuff in the overhead lockers this time...) so I'll see how we go.

Cheers!

Hello. Check the first post. You are invited to hashmans last minute pinball meet. @LEX @Que200 @Martymainframe @Falcon @dirty_daz @Skywalker @markandsophie @tas_tig3r @IAMWZL @gorgar1 @pinball god @nmercury @Pinmem @lambodad @Beeptest @Budgie @peelsman @mckie1 @holy-nes @richyrich @Plong @Coon82

There you go, couple more people invited.

Sounds great. Appreciate the mention @Ryza. I should be right to get out for a few hours

Will PM you @Hashman.

Looking forward to meeting a few AAer's.

Sounds like this will be a great night, Great line up Hashman

Thanks to Ryza for alerting us country folk.

Have to take a rain check , as I wouldnt want to confuse Easter Bunny on my whereabouts Sunday morning.

Have a great night, all those lucky enough to attend.

Good to see a few coming now as I just spent an hour rebuilding the left gopher on NGG haha. Will get the fire going out back as well as it's gonna be a fresh night. So think this is right?

Me and Ray

@Ryza

@Cursed and Moyra

@pinball god

@Coon82

@itsazfeminsitwhatthe**** (fab)

Maybes are

@hotty

@Que200

@mix_vt_cal and shaz

@tas_tig3r

3 or 4 of my non pinball mates.