Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

What pins have been coming thru the Dedshed

I agree, bayonet just not ones supplied originally by Bally or Classic Stern. They seem to be about the worst. Gottlieb or Williams are much better for long life. Wedge well you can spend a long time simply lining up the wedge metal tabs to suit the sockets.

Much appreciate you three guys for your generosity so we can all enjoy these high quality pictorials. I love a site with heaps of pictures and videos because just text gets pretty boring I think. I use an outside picture hosting site myself but I like to post heaps of pictures. It costs me nothing but it is a pain doing high picture posts and you can really stuff it up compiling the post with 3 screens open on Windows and keeping up with what you are doing and I doubt you could do this very easierly on a phone.

• Administrators
Much appreciate you three guys for your generosity so we can all enjoy these high quality pictorials. I love a site with heaps of pictures and videos because just text gets pretty boring I think. I use an outside picture hosting site myself but I like to post heaps of pictures. It costs me nothing but it is a pain doing high picture posts and you can really stuff it up compiling the post with 3 screens open on Windows and keeping up with what you are doing and I doubt you could do this very easierly on a phone.

I made a special usergroup with heaps of attachment space recently just for that reason but not one person took me up on the offer. I gave Dedrok an upgraded account to help him out in the short term, he has plenty of attachment space so whatever the issue is its not lack of space.

Without new threads and posts there would be no reason for me to keep this site running so of course I'm going to help where ever I can.

Sorry guys, been flat out pulling 16 - 18 hr days.

Fly back to Sydney in an hour or so, probably sleep on the plane.

The problem isn’t AA as Trav said I have a ton of space and also the added area.

Tapatalk changed and stopped my pic uploads.

Tried to upload pics with the mobile view in AA but couldn’t seem to find attachments.

With my eyes it’s hard to see site view as only have the phone. Also maxed out on phone space with all my old pics locked, unable to delete.

So basically the perfect storm.

Will have a couple days rest and find a solution. I hate change but just need to sort what I’ll do.

Also waiting on parts, moving machines around, sending out the sold ones plus sending off the finished ones.

I’ll be back. [emoji846]

Thanks everyone, but all good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

With a 3hr delay, had some time to post up some attachments. Not as easy on phone, but doable.

Some pics of the MB re assembly.

Am just about polished out.

023855C8-E39A-4412-B4DA-2D256CDB9DE7.thumb.jpg.4e7947eb7f30ee1318311b82a9cc215e.jpg716E4276-0826-451E-8B3D-0DA0876121E3.thumb.jpg.a4d78fdebe7c127a2893be342b979ed5.jpg3BC6BB09-1AE7-4083-978D-C895605E8018.thumb.jpg.5df74f5c1f6aced276cd5338ac92fc80.jpg662CEE1E-45CE-4E19-868A-81850EF058D1.thumb.jpg.5a04a7365ed09dc494e2789909f17d0c.jpgF9AB56D5-AF96-42A8-8001-4DDA320F0E0D.thumb.jpg.d0e3192f72a9c372108ece680d23346b.jpg8CB053E7-BDF1-452A-AEE0-CA81ABCAB3E4.thumb.jpg.0b5ed0cd288d89279b05a4c1bf5aba64.jpg

25f1aa70b1bfc084d4ab612084b29202.jpg

Edited by Dedrok
  • Like 1

Holy shit Edy, the polished parts look incredible!

Glad to see the photos still coming through, thanks for taking the time to do/fix it.

Always said your forearm strength was second to none. :lol

Haha.

Luckily most was already chromed or highly polished, but some needed re doing, plus every new bolt, nut , screw had to be done to match.

Also, buffing wheel set up, soo ... yeah [emoji1377]

• Like 1

Wow. That was a high end restore, Polishing the bits under the playfield. You need "in cab" lighting now with a mirror laying in the bottom & the coin door open. A bit like the car shows with mirrors under the cars to see their polished pipes :rolleyes

Funny you say that. I've been talking with ol' mate Mark about a similar thing. Sometime ago we did some WPC coin box lids in very shiny BA but they had a handle on them. We are thinking about just making them "No handle" so when you open the coin door it'll reflect some of the undersides, cycling led's and all. watch this space I guess.

Anyhoo back on Edy's track.

Funny you say that. I've been talking with ol' mate Mark about a similar thing. Sometime ago we did some WPC coin box lids in very shiny BA but they had a handle on them. We are thinking about just making them "No handle" so when you open the coin door it'll reflect some of the undersides, cycling led's and all. watch this space I guess.

Kind of like I did in Playboy I showed a couple people with machine on and coin door open.

So have already done that Next year maybe playfield up too on EK ?

Was talked about bringing this MB up for Pinfest maybe to show off ... negotiations to continue

Now for updates

Addams Family on its way to Brisbane

d6a26d30c8738dc1e35bc531391478f3.jpg

New Medusa Playfield in the house

Im going back for a sleep

Edited by Dedrok
  • Like 1

Why not a complete internal floor done in the shiny BA? Christ it would make cleaning a dream. That would look sharp. @Railways idea from the cashbox, I'm just thinking take it to the max and making the whole floor mirror.

Is there anything special about the bulbs under the flipper bats on Medusa?. Are they controlled or just GI powered?.

They are controlled.

They light up red when you flip.

• Like 1