Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Is this inaproriate?

About time. Hopefully he will get on with things and stop the bullshit "he said-she said" like our dopey lot - ALL of them.

One one hand yes on the other hand you see the bat shit crazy stuff he tweets. He's like a 14 yo whose found voice chat in online gaming. He's not the sort of level headed person you want having access to nuclear codes.

"Tasmania is a peaceful island. They have no weapons!"

"They said my hair looked fake! Commander, you may fire when ready"

True test of his crazy will be if he follows through with his Pre election threats. Pussies beware!

You think Trump is childish in his tweets - I'm sure most people are sick and tired of the childish behavior of our (and most of the worlds) politicians.

They need to 100% forget this idiotic "blame game" crap and just get on with running the country.

Sidetracking, and wasting millions of taxpayer money of bullshit like "should gays be allowed to marry? "WHO F'KIN CARES!!! -- - RUN THE COUNTRY MORONS!!!

Personally I hope he stirs the pot, and stirs well - the world needs a good shakeup to get away from all the politically correct crap IMO.