Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Star wars the next Stern Table?

Sbaird

Mate, if you think just a small number of people are unhappy with SW you are hugely mistaken. It's the other way around. A small group of LE guys trying to convince themselves this is a brilliant interpretation of SW.

Look, I've said my peace. But heard once again from those that have seen what's next from Stern that people are gonna regret spending a lot on SW once they see what's around the corner. If you are a Steve Ritchie fan than knock yourself out. But if you want fully original hand drawn art with tons of detail, mechs that actually interact with the ball, a world under glass that brings the theme to life properly...well, wait.

Here's what I don't get. Why not wait? SW code is not done and the LE package is a rip off. They are showing a new game in October! That's only 2 1/2 months away...SW code won't be done by then anyway. And they will make SW premiums FOR YEARS!

The only reason to go in early on a game is the LE's sell out. SW LE is not sold out. Just ask Ryan. He cancelled his order....

Here's what I don't get. Who do you think you are telling me how to spend MY money.

And it's piece not peace and quite obviously you haven't said it enough yet.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mate, if you think just a small number of people are unhappy with SW you are hugely mistaken. It's the other way around. A small group of LE guys trying to convince themselves this is a brilliant interpretation of SW.

Look, I've said my peace. But heard once again from those that have seen what's next from Stern that people are gonna regret spending a lot on SW once they see what's around the corner. If you are a Steve Ritchie fan than knock yourself out. But if you want fully original hand drawn art with tons of detail, mechs that actually interact with the ball, a world under glass that brings the theme to life properly...well, wait.

Here's what I don't get. Why not wait? SW code is not done and the LE package is a rip off. They are showing a new game in October! That's only 2 1/2 months away...SW code won't be done by then anyway. And they will make SW premiums FOR YEARS!

The only reason to go in early on a game is the LE's sell out. SW LE is not sold out. Just ask Ryan. He cancelled his order....

With respect.........

Seriously enough already.

You have made ur point.......... multiple times.

Have u ever heard of "Flogging a dead horse"

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, including you.

But.... there is a point were it just starts becoming rude.

It may not be the stars we all wanted but it is the SW we have got.

And given I don't know what this "next title" is that you keep going on about but won't say, which if you can say then don't say anything, I am sticking with my SW LE.

Can I make a suggestion.

Start a new thread to talk about all the reasons SW is bad.

Might be a better place to discuss it then here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awww dude, you know I really should ban you for that :lol

Considering your love for IM and obvious dislike for (poor) JarJar I thought it would be more than a banning Dave! :lol :lol

Ok, so Star Wars...looks the goods hey! :laugh:

In terms of value for money, it seems to me that the Premium is the better choice. The LE costs $1,700 more than the Premium. For that, I get a signed score card, a certificate, cut side armor, a plaque, and two extra translites.

If I buy a Premium, I can use the $1,700 to buy anti-reflective glass, a shaker, a topper, a few mods, get the armor painted and/or cut any way I like, and still have a bit of money left over.

Michi.

Is this better????

[ATTACH=CONFIG]114638[/ATTACH]

Banned :021:

- - - Updated - - -

In terms of value for money, it seems to me that the Premium is the better choice. The LE costs $1,700 more than the Premium. For that, I get a signed score card, a certificate, cut side armor, a plaque, and two extra translites.

If I buy a Premium, I can use the $1,700 to buy anti-reflective glass, a shaker, a topper, a few mods, get the armor painted and/or cut any way I like, and still have a bit of money left over.

Michi.

Now that makes sense. More than this last few posts :lol

I've been saying that for months now, as soon as there was no BG.

If you must have Star Wars then wait and get a premium.

Michi.

further more, Kaneda has as much right to "bang on about" this title in this thread as much as the guys "doing their load" over getting an LE.

He may seem to go about it as forcing down your throats, but isn't that the same as Stern forcing bad shit down our throats and blocking anyone that doesn't agree.

I don't need him to say wait for what's next cause that's common sense.

It not like he's doing what RGR used to do, come in to a stern title thread and say " Stern are shit, I love jjp"

Michi.

I downgraded my order to a pro so I could still afford a nice solid state that I wanted with the diff. Plus I got to buy a dumb looking millennium falcon with light up crap on it.

I downgraded my order to a pro so I could still afford a nice solid state that I wanted with the diff. Plus I got to buy a dumb looking millennium falcon with light up crap on it.

Better still, I can come over and hurl abuse while you play it.

(and break your fridge)[emoji3]

Better still, I can come over and hurl abuse while you play it.

(and break your fridge)[emoji3]

Yeah mate head over for unboxing just watch out for the puppy turds. You only have a 2 week window to play it though :)

Haven't read many of the previous pages but it looks like my hunches/gut feeling were somewhat correct for me and now a few other die hard sw fans. I'm looking at passing on the premium now until I see the next title. Shame

No shame in that! There'll be heaps more titles from Stern.

The Walking Dead was released in 2014. I didn't care for the reveal....but when I finally played it (a long time after release), I wanted one. Ended up buying in December 2016. The same could happen for Star Wars.

**** SW wait for the next title🤣🤣🤣🤣 then **** that title wait for the next[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

There's no harm in that either. [emoji3]