Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: MGL 31 - Scoreboard

State
    NH
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Quoted
    318 Post(s)
    As always, thanks OOO for a well run tournament. Your gaming spirit and enthusiasm is as relentless as it is contagious. It's been another MGL filled with great games, banter, tips and fun.

Congrats Barra!

My apologies for Hammerin' Harry everyone haha.

State
    wa
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Quoted
    94 Post(s)
    Well done barra and a big thankyou OOO again for running the comp well done to everyone that got TG records love playing with you all and look forward to the next one

Sent from my SM-G950F using Aussie Arcade mobile app

State
    Tasmania
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Quoted
    689 Post(s)
    Congrats to @Barra @magrinder and @Blackflag82

Very close finish, great gaming from all of you.

State
    Brisbane
    Mentioned
    238 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2305 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by magrinder View Post

My apologies for Hammerin' Harry everyone haha.
    Could have been worse - nominate with others and get Crush Roller in the MGL - then you'll feel the hate

- - - Updated - - -

Another fantastic MGL - cheers to @OOO for doing a superb job that takes a lot more effort than most understand.

Contrats to @Barra on another MGL win. Keep at it, take out the prize money for the year and you'll be able to fly back to BrisVegas and play some more games at Netherworld and have a drink or 20 with us.

Special mention to @Mameshane who was right in this until the last couple of games, pushed a couple of guys really hard. Great result.

More than happy with my finish, one of my best efforts and in probably the biggest field sizes of any MGL to date.

State
    Auckland
    Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1071 Post(s)
    Another fantastic MGL which was very hotly contested right through to the end! Congrats guys on some awesome scores and big big big PBs along the way. Hope everyone had fun

I really enjoyed the list this time around, we had some awesome games (and hammerin' harry, max please )

I'd played most of them before (astro invaders, radical radial and hammerin harry were the exceptions) but by far my favorite of the contest was radical radial. Great fun game which I hope to come back to at some point.
    Astro Invaders was fun too although didn't put as much time into that as I should have.

The one thing I learned out of everything was to NOT bag on games because they are very likely to appear later on in the contest!! (pooyan, turtles LOL) Also I better actually make some nominations next time, need to take away every chance Max has of getting his nominations come out....

Thanks guys!

My stream - http://www.twitch.tv/barranz - Pop in and say hello!

State
    Taylors Lakes
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quoted
    86 Post(s)
    Well done to the top 10 guys!

Some of those scores are just...well freakin' scary!

OOO well organised again (this is my 2nd attempt in MGL)

Im hoping for top 10 next season....just got to play the classics better i.e Pacman, Donkey Kong

Thanks again!

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quoted
    262 Post(s)
    If I got anything out of this round - it was something to get me to learn how to play Turtles and Pooyan. I never play Pooyan in the arcades (but walked past it many times) and I never heard of Turtles. Both are on the ArcadeSD so it's almost like getting a couple new games!

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

State
    NSW (Newcastle)
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Quoted
    727 Post(s)
    Where the hell did those weeks go. I thought I had played all of the games and then... well I missed most of them.

Life is too busy these days. I can't wait for retirement, but I'll probably die before then.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information