Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Aussie Arcade mobile app

State
    Brisbane
    Mentioned
    238 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2305 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WOKA View Post
    Great write up OOO.! What a great weekend it was.

@John73 - I have a feeling that @GameDude (Dorian) may have high scored the Gyruss.? He was there keenly eyeing the machine off saying he was going to clock it.. Maybe he'll let us know.
    Guess again

State
    Burpengary, Brisbane
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)
    Thanks for the name check RAT. Iím a shocker when it comes to keeping up with AA. Great post ooo, I did wonder how Netherworld was going and, of course, if I had been less tardy in my forumness, Iíd have seen there was going to be a QLD gathering and made a concerted effort to meet up with the AA members. I was going to use the fact that Iím an hour north of Netherworld as an excuseÖ until I saw that Sydney was represented!
    Are any of the Netherworld staff part of AA? Iíd be happy to go down there, squeeze out a quick million and help them set their Defender up to encourage noobs and start the tokens flowing should they need Ė there are a few strategies they can use with Defenderís generous settings & options to dilute the brutality of it all as a new player!

State
    Brisbane
    Mentioned
    238 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2305 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by virtualgaz View Post
    Thanks for the name check RAT. I’m a shocker when it comes to keeping up with AA. Great post ooo, I did wonder how Netherworld was going and, of course, if I had been less tardy in my forumness, I’d have seen there was going to be a QLD gathering and made a concerted effort to meet up with the AA members. I was going to use the fact that I’m an hour north of Netherworld as an excuse… until I saw that Sydney was represented!
    Are any of the Netherworld staff part of AA? I’d be happy to go down there, squeeze out a quick million and help them set their Defender up to encourage noobs and start the tokens flowing should they need – there are a few strategies they can use with Defender’s generous settings & options to dilute the brutality of it all as a new player!
    Both Ben and Jimmy (the owners) are members of AA and bloody nice blokes too. I'm pretty much at NW either Sat or Sun or both days each weekend, more for a feed but I also play a game or two - so if you want to meet up just send me a PM. You can show me some stuff on Defender, but don't expect me to play or learn, I've seen the CP for that machine and have pre-decided that it's too complicated for me

State
    Burpengary, Brisbane
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)
    nice one John73, I'll take you up on that mate, will PM you when I'm able to do a Sat or Sun, cheers. I bet I could teach you how to get an extra ship within 20 minutes of coaching!
    vg

State
    Noble Park, Vic
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quoted
    143 Post(s)
    can't wait for an excuse to go up and check this place out.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information