Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

SHADOW for sale - Exceptional example.

It's with much internal turmoil that I post this most amazing Shadow for sale. Machine is in Canberra at the moment.

Only recently purchased from a fellow AA member, circumstances have changed and are forcing me to make some very tough decisions. As described in the link provided this machine is the most stunning example i've ever seen and I was chuffed to have been able to secure it from it's previous owner.

Link to original sale thread - http://www.aussiearcade.com/showthread.php/84031-THE-SHADOW-full-restoration

The price is based off the purchase cost, plus the original DMD, additional spares and shipping to my house. It will also come with the original glass, but can have a brand new sheet of PDI at an extra $400. 7K is what it owes me and I am not looking to make anything, just cover my costs. or 7.4K with PDI glass installed.

My description does not do this machine justice, nor do the photos. I fear that I will never have the opportunity to own such an amazing example ever again or find such a perfect collectable machine with matching boards and original condition PF and internals.

Prowler is coming to my house on Sunday, so if we can do a deal this week, you may have it in time for Christmas.

Please PM me or call if you have my number.

Edited by taftsummerset