Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

2017 Australian Pinball Museum Competition

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...
That'd be a "No way" then crafty?! [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

Never say never Vince, and I have been there since that weekend. Just would need some clarification around pay to play etc etc prior.

Weekend was not a bad one, but like all things there can be improvement.

• 1 month later...

Alright everyone! I have spoken to Lyndon and he's open to us holding another event there if we'd like?

Maybe a "Summer Slam" on the opening summer weekend of the 3rd and 4th of November?

Alright everyone! I have spoken to Lyndon and he's open to us holding another event there if we'd like?

Maybe a "Summer Slam" on the opening summer weekend of the 3rd and 4th of November?

Prior to the Stern Army comp maybe?

• 4 weeks later...
Prior to the Stern Army comp maybe?
Unfortunately my home venue hasn't qualified for the Stern Army guidelines however the Australian Pinball Museum may as it is a public venue.

Just met with Lyndon yesterday there and a weekend tournament event is definitely on the cards now that FREE PLAY LOCK INS are available to us!

PS. Get in and get your GRAND CHAMP UP on GoTG to score your very own signed flyer.received_460530837760991.thumb.jpeg.742055735d8d2d5bdf96e58694cdf538.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Aussie Arcade mobile app

PS. Get in and get your GRAND CHAMP UP on GoTG to score your very own signed flyer.[ATTACH]134719[/ATTACH]

I sawthat you and Em had beaten my highscore. I might have to have another go before I setup to stream something on Tuesday...