Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Game 9 VPGL7 Six Million Dollar Man [FINISHED]

We can rebuild him. We have the technology. We can make him better than he was. Better, stronger, faster..... dodododooo....

Dedroks pick of Ballys 6 player table six million dollar man

http://www.vpforums.org/index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&record=54445&id=12557&full=1

This penultimate table will run for a (just over) two weeks and will close on Sunday April 9th, 8pm. PLEASE NOTE FINISH TIME IS NOW 8PM

play any version you wish from Visual Pinball . Scores will be updated in this post.

Post as many times as you wish. New post for every new score please.

3 Balls

Capp 544,040

Jed 430,060

Kane 214,610

Skids 135,120

JustAnotherRat 38,750

Edited by skids

Back in the saddle for this one, it's been a while. One of my faves as a pinny parlour kid. You could abuse the post for score and specs so much on the real machine, not so on the virtual cause it doesn't replicate the very small flipper taps quite so well for passing. vp10 does a pretty good approximation.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]108330[/ATTACH]

This was on VPX version 1 but it was truly horrible to play... the ball dropped like a piece of lead, the ball drained more often than I hit it straight from the plunge, the sounds don't work.... I just couldn't give this any time... I must have it set up wrong.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]108330[/ATTACH]

This was on VPX version 1 but it was truly horrible to play... the ball dropped like a piece of lead, the ball drained more often than I hit it straight from the plunge, the sounds don't work.... I just couldn't give this any time... I must have it set up wrong.

yeah, the vp10 version sadly is shit! Vp9 are better.

My pick and sadly haven't had a chance to touch vp.

Between work, restores on weekends, repairs on site and dealing with the poor dog, I choose a few hrs sleep over playing vp.

I think I missed a couple of tables actually.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My pick and sadly haven't had a chance to touch vp.

Between work, restores on weekends, repairs on site and dealing with the poor dog, I choose a few hrs sleep over playing vp.

I think I missed a couple of tables actually.

Join the club...life got in the way for me this time around. Didn't even have access to my Vpin for a lot of the time.

Thanks @skids for running another VPL.

Join the club...life got in the way for me this time around. Didn't even have access to my Vpin for a lot of the time.

Thanks @skids for running another VPL.

Hate to admit but quite a few of mine were just one game and submit.