Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGL 31 - Game 3 ~ Hammerin' Harry ~ [FINISHED]

Hard hat …

MGL 31 - Game 3 ~ Hammerin’ Harry

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l500/sno-bee/MGL31HammerinHarrySettings_zpsskm44jn8.png

Nominated by gamer: magrinder

ROM WolfMAME 0.106: hharry (World)

Game Story:

You control a worker with a big hammer who smashes his way through obstacles and a variety of enemies.

Score Submissions:

Please make a new post for each score you post, with your score as the first line of your post, along with a screen shot showing your score and initials.

This game finishes Sunday 2 April 2017, 7pm Sydney time Australia.

Please make sure your settings are as above. No continues are allowed when submitting a score and must be played from the beginning of the game. No pausing. No cheats allowed. Games can be played at the arcade. You must ensure the arcade operator has the game at the MGL game settings for the submission to be valid.

GAME 3 … Hammer time …

:021: :021: :021:

Edited by OOO

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nominated by gamer: magrinder

Oh my gosh. Did I really nominate this? I'll have to go back and check my noms but that's too great a burden to have to click several times. I'm sure I nominated much better games, but perhaps not.

For whatever the value to anyone, I've not spent much time on this game.

Oh my gosh. Did I really nominate this? I'll have to go back and check my noms but that's too great a burden to have to click several times. I'm sure I nominated much better games, but perhaps not.

For whatever the value to anyone, I've not spent much time on this game.

It was your no.1 pick ... top of the list ... and it was drawn for this MGL by chance ... :031:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]107380[/ATTACH]

Wolf183, hharry.

I'll confess to having never played this game before. So, I'm in first place... right?

Yes in first place ... but then magrinder puts in 45K a few hours later ... and skids 37K ... now you are in 3rd place ... it's hammer time ... :021:

Hey everyone. Wow have I been really busy over the past few months. I guess that's the by product of having 3 jobs. I really wanted to get in this tournament since I missed the last 2. Well, I just realized that MGL31 is on game 3 now! Arggg! Oh well, I'll have to sit this one out, again, and just gear up for MGL32.

I wish the best to all who's participating, and I will check back periodically to see who's in the lead and leap-froggin over each other for the top spot. :) Hey Paul, thanks for keeping this event alive for as long as you have been. It's events like this, that bring together a community of classic gamer's who love to play these kinds of games and compete against their fellow gamers. I'm just kicking myself for not knowing about it sooner. Good luck to all!!!! :)

Hey everyone. Wow have I been really busy over the past few months. I guess that's the by product of having 3 jobs. I really wanted to get in this tournament since I missed the last 2. Well, I just realized that MGL31 is on game 3 now! Arggg! Oh well, I'll have to sit this one out, again, and just gear up for MGL32.

I wish the best to all who's participating, and I will check back periodically to see who's in the lead and leap-froggin over each other for the top spot. :) Hey Paul, thanks for keeping this event alive for as long as you have been. It's events like this, that bring together a community of classic gamer's who love to play these kinds of games and compete against their fellow gamers. I'm just kicking myself for not knowing about it sooner. Good luck to all!!!! :)

Jump in.... Games 1 and 2 are still open and many of us haven't played much anyway

Hey Paul, thanks for keeping this event alive for as long as you have been. It's events like this, that bring together a community of classic gamer's who love to play these kinds of games and compete against their fellow gamers.

I agree with this 100%.

I have thanked @OOO privately in the past for running these events and would like to do so again publicly. The effort and quality of these tournaments is outstanding and makes playing in them a lot of fun.

In the OOO fashion...

THANKS OOO

Come on Stephen, put in your quarters ... like JustAnotherRat mentioned, Games 1 and 2 are still open, with 10 days to go ... http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l500/sno-bee/Pacman_Machine_zpsb3b61f58.gif ... you have to keep the competition alive as well ... ;)

No idea about this game. Always fun to play new stuff in the MGL :) doubt they'll have a cab at NW for us to play though :lol

You never know. GGA has a Pigskin 621 A.D. cab. I fully expect you to believe that I'm making that up but it's really true.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]107399[/ATTACH]