Thread: MGL 31 - Game 3 ~ Hammerin' Harry ~ [FINISHED]

State
    NSW (Newcastle)
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Quoted
    727 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SMK View Post
    Hey everyone. Wow have I been really busy over the past few months. I guess that's the by product of having 3 jobs. I really wanted to get in this tournament since I missed the last 2. Well, I just realized that MGL31 is on game 3 now! Arggg! Oh well, I'll have to sit this one out, again, and just gear up for MGL32.

I wish the best to all who's participating, and I will check back periodically to see who's in the lead and leap-froggin over each other for the top spot. Hey Paul, thanks for keeping this event alive for as long as you have been. It's events like this, that bring together a community of classic gamer's who love to play these kinds of games and compete against their fellow gamers. I'm just kicking myself for not knowing about it sooner. Good luck to all!!!!
    Jump in.... Games 1 and 2 are still open and many of us haven't played much anyway

State
    Tasmania
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Quoted
    690 Post(s)
    Hey Paul, thanks for keeping this event alive for as long as you have been. It's events like this, that bring together a community of classic gamer's who love to play these kinds of games and compete against their fellow gamers.
    I agree with this 100%.
    I have thanked @OOO privately in the past for running these events and would like to do so again publicly. The effort and quality of these tournaments is outstanding and makes playing in them a lot of fun.

In the OOO fashion...

THANKS OOO
    My Twitch stream - twitch.tv/bigredbird1

State
    Auckland
    Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1071 Post(s)
    No idea about this game. Always fun to play new stuff in the MGL doubt they'll have a cab at NW for us to play though

My stream - http://www.twitch.tv/barranz - Pop in and say hello!

State
    NSW
    Mentioned
    362 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1197 Post(s)

Hey everyone. Wow have I been really busy over the past few months. I guess that's the by product of having 3 jobs. I really wanted to get in this tournament since I missed the last 2. Well, I just realized that MGL31 is on game 3 now! Arggg! Oh well, I'll have to sit this one out, again, and just gear up for MGL32.

I wish the best to all who's participating, and I will check back periodically to see who's in the lead and leap-froggin over each other for the top spot. Hey Paul, thanks for keeping this event alive for as long as you have been. It's events like this, that bring together a community of classic gamer's who love to play these kinds of games and compete against their fellow gamers. I'm just kicking myself for not knowing about it sooner. Good luck to all!!!!
    Come on Stephen, put in your quarters ... like JustAnotherRat mentioned, Games 1 and 2 are still open, with 10 days to go ... ... you have to keep the competition alive as well ...

State
    NH
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Quoted
    318 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Barra View Post
    No idea about this game. Always fun to play new stuff in the MGL doubt they'll have a cab at NW for us to play though
    You never know. GGA has a Pigskin 621 A.D. cab. I fully expect you to believe that I'm making that up but it's really true.

Attachment 107399

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quoted
    262 Post(s)
    Wow- going from two all-time classics to something I've never heard of!

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

State
    Brisbane
    Mentioned
    238 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2305 Post(s)

0000.png

Only had 3 games so far, but I can tell I'm gonna suck at this one

State
    Queensland
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quoted
    289 Post(s)

State
    Doony NSW
    Mentioned
    156 Post(s)
    Quoted
    514 Post(s)
    The Duke of Doonside

State
    Florida
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quoted
    69 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by OOO View Post
    Come on Stephen, put in your quarters ... like JustAnotherRat mentioned, Games 1 and 2 are still open, with 10 days to go ... ... you have to keep the competition alive as well ...
    Ahh, in that case, I better hop to it.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information