Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Frogger!

Hi there, it's so good to find somewhere dedicated to classic arcade games:)

This isn't a review exactly, but hopefully my enthusiasm for the game comes though loud and clear. I would love a Frogger cabinet (and an Outrun one..and Pole position...and..ad infinitum;-)), but have to make do with MAME (on the Android shield) for now. It been had years - perhaps as many as twenty - since I'd last played Frogger, but obviousy the great memories I had of it, pulled me back. It was very difficult to stop playing and go and make a video;-)

Anyway, I'd love to get any feedback from you guys:)

Welcome to AA , ahhh yess the best drinking game ever its soooo simple right just get to the other side , its got this near death and slow moving object combination that is sooo infuriating lol :p

Welcome to AA , ahhh yess the best drinking game ever its soooo simple right just get to the other side , its got this near death and slow moving object combination that is sooo infuriating lol :p

I don't know if I'd be better or worse at it if I was drinking;-) I just think that it's such a balanced, well-designed game (even though I can't get beyond screen three!)). It might just be my poor research skills, but I can't find out who the actual designer is. They really do deserve some recognition. All I can find is, 'Konami'!

Was searching and found

The original “Highway Crossing Frog” was actually an exact copy of an earlier game called Freeway, which had been developed in 1971 at the University of Washington‘s, Psychology Department, on an IMLAC PDS-1 graphics minicomputer, as the “reward” part of a project related to studies of human short-term memory. Apparently, someone at Konami saw it and commercialized it.

• 2 years later...