Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGL 31 - Game 1 ~ Donkey Kong ~ [FINISHED]

Barrel mania …

MGL 31 - Game 1 ~ Donkey Kong

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l500/sno-bee/DonkeyKong_MGL31_Settings_zpsenqpinx5.png

Nominated by gamer: Mameshane

ROM WolfMAME 0.106: Donkey Kong US Set 1

Game Story:

Maneuver Mario over rolling barrels, away from falling barrels, over or away from fireballs and cement tubs, away from bouncing rivets, up and down ladders, along girders and conveyor belts, onto elevators, over rivets to remove them and over dangerous crevices, to get to where the Kong holds Pauline captive. For additional points, gather umbrellas, hats, purses and other bonus items that Pauline has dropped on her way to the top of the building. Mario can also grab a hammer by jumping up to it to smash barrels, fireballs, and cement tubs for additional points but the hammer can only be used for a limited amount of time.

Score Submissions:

Please make a new post for each score you post, with your score as the first line of your post, along with a screen shot showing your score and initials.

This game finishes Sunday 26 March 2017, 7pm Sydney time Australia.

Please make sure your settings are as above. No continues are allowed when submitting a score and must be played from the beginning of the game. No pausing. No cheats allowed.

Games can be played at the arcade. You must ensure the arcade operator has the game at the MGL game settings for the submission to be valid.

GAME 1 … Rescue Pauline …

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l500/sno-bee/MGL31_DK_1_zps2p1q9mze.png

Edited by OOO

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quick, let me have a game before everyone rushes in and crushes me on this :)

Had a game at NW this afternoon, if I had have known I would have taken a picture of that 101k game that I killed off with 2 lives left :(

- - - Updated - - -

I'M WINNING, I'M WINNING!!!!!

0001.png.fdd0d15b99c32c5e365c8304c80ad5b3.png

Killed off the last two guys to talk to my Sister on the phone, who promptly said "Just putting dinner on, I'll call you back" :punish:

0002.png.afa50ecf7dea60cbdbe5c55fdcae7994.png

No Spring deaths due to getting hit on the noggin - though I did finish the level 6 springs with 0 on the timer :D and ended up dying on the level 7 springs because my stupid computer started playing up at the end and was making the game micropause for about 1ms every minute or so. The hard drive was going burko, all most like it was running a virus scanner than I don't even have :unsure

One stupid death on the pie factory, and other deaths were as a result of WBIPS - Wild Barrel Induced Panic Syndrome

More than happy with that, it's probably in my top 5 scores of all time.

Nice score John.

Seems only yesterday we played this. I shall submit my usual 50-70k at some point

DK will still be in play in this MGL when the NW Arcade event is on in two weeks. Get in for some tips and you'll be getting 100k in no time, you'll also get filmed and have your name up in pixels on TG, not to mention your l33t DK/Pacman/BnJ etc skills being streamed around the world for all to see :)

I'll probably go in again today if anyone from Brissy is thinking of going in. Probably be there around lunch time for a feed and a few games, probably out of there by 4pm though at the latest.

• Super Moderator

Got a bit excited about 100k and got sloppy.

2960c12f063513d889c18c3198afe8f1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

No like for you, reserving my likes for scores over 100k

You can have 97.1% of a like if it makes you feel any better

A bit rusty on the springs, not too bad otherwise...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]107093[/ATTACH]

DK - once again dragging people out of the woodwork :D

Good to see you having a bash in the MGL, haven't seen you post for a while I don't think :unsure

DK - once again dragging people out of the woodwork :D

Good to see you having a bash in the MGL, haven't seen you post for a while I don't think :unsure

I had to give MGL30 a miss, the MGL runs so often these days it's just too much, I had to take a break. Back in for all of MGL31 though.

What version of DK are you playing? I don't think this is the right ROM set judging by the picture you've posted.

Not sure what rom, tried to check but my Pi is not working again, @OOO feel free to delete my score

Edited by John73
It's OOO - the letter O not the number 0 :)