Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

TOTAL ANNIHILATION Pinball

Ryza

TOTAL ANNIHILATION Pinball

There is no price. But I expressed my interest when it was announced. Hoping it's not too expensive but there is a lot under the hood compared to RZ and AMH....

Don't think the translite was posted here.

352855f60d76f3ee4b47b5005c17283c.jpg

I remember seeing that a while ago. I couldn't put my finger on what it reminded me of. Perhaps some randomish rpg game on steam.

Edit : far cry : blood dragon? Retro futurism?

061685e01047028d2a73b014ab317379.jpg

Edited by Koops
  • Like 1

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I remember seeing that a while ago. I couldn't put my finger on what it reminded me of. Perhaps some randomish rpg game on steam.

Edit : far cry : blood dragon? Retro futurism?

061685e01047028d2a73b014ab317379.jpg

Yeah it's a genre. It's called lots of things.

Sythwave. Outrun. Etc. I. E. What people In the 80s thought the future was going to go be like.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Email coming in two weeks with full details, 14/8. This looks cool! I hope Spooky show AC prior to deposit being required, don't think I can get both lol Maybe they can ship both pins to Aust. in same container that would be sweet.

More details on their podcast 1/8 if interested. Cheers

Are you on the waiting list?

I want the pin but if they are making in groups of 50 how does that work with shipping? Do I have to wait until there are enough orders to ship?

I'm on their email list. Previous customer both AMH and RZ so we get the opportunity to purchase all their releases, sweet!

They normally make all the Aussie orders in one go, easier for logistics. They will make at least 50 first before ours to iron out any production issues which could effect games, due to our distance from Spooky HQ!

Looking at the video footage, TNA looks like it may end up being a modern-day Flash Gordon. Brutal drains without warning but ball time is fairly rewarded with points, and it's ever so satisfying to rack up a good score.

This game has huge promise, I think. Returns to the roots of pinball, instead of using an endlessly overly complex rule set that is like filigree and takes an extended course of study to comprehend…

Michi.

It looks awesome. Because it looks like a pinball machine. Quite remarkable, isn't it?

Michi.

I love the new idea of proper score displays.

Ow wait, that is an old idea.

Proper score displays with a proper display is the best way to go I think. It just looks proper.

The package looks good, the beacon on top seems a little out of place with the rest of the vibe. I can see where some people are saying the details on the playfield are a little lacking compared to older 70s 80s games that it is tying to emulate, however with the amazing light show I think it will come together just right.

It's a tougher sell here in Australia without the chance to get to play the game first hand. To me it is the sort of game you need to play and experience before dropping 10k on.

However if the funds are there I think they will hold their value really well as number available for sale on the secondary market will always be low.

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

We will be handling these as per the other Spooky titles.

There will be a shippment of TNA heading down here in 2017, no matter on how many ordered.

Full details released on the 14th, email kt@spookypinball.com to get on her mailing list if you are not already.

When you order, make sure you mention your from Australia so you get put into the right batch.

As above, the landed price will be around 10.5k with taxes shipping and exchange rates.

Get your orders in early.

Hey mate are you sure your figures are right?

the AUD is really good at the moment

6000 USD is about 7600 AUD

GST 10% = 8360

I am guessing group shipping + customs charges would be aboout $1000 plus or minus a couple hundred depending on how many are coming in.

So it should be 9.5k or less?

Not sure if there are any other charges I am missing. Maybe you are going by the old exchange rate?

I think 10.5k will scare some people off.

9.5k and under you will get a lot more people interested at that price! Cheapest 'premium' product going around

GST 10% = 8360

I am guessing group shipping + customs charges would be aboout $1000 plus or minus a couple hundred depending on how many are coming in.

Not sure if there are any other charges I am missing. Maybe you are going by the old exchange rate?

9.5k and under you will get a lot more people interested at that price! Cheapest 'premium' product going around

Don't forget, they have to add their gouge, I mean, profit on top.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

The more I watch gameplay the more I like it . Love the music

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

I suggested to Scott he should release the soundtrack for download ;) it might happen, might not. I'd listen to it!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

GST 10% = 8360

I would also like to know how the total cost including shipping ect works with a spooky pin purchase.i also had the cost at around 9600 for this title,but having not purchased a title from them i did not know we had to go through an aussie distributor. I am on the interested list for not this title but there next release.if the aussie dollar was to stay where it is now i had the price of that landed for around 10000.