Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

TOTAL ANNIHILATION Pinball

Ryza

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Another one has showed up here.

Need fast reaction times.

Sound system is amazing.

No sub until the ball hits the playfield them boom the sound takes off as the game takes off.

Fantastic interactive lighting system.

IMG_2520.thumb.jpg.818df61a686572bc4d2f1c5acf680df4.jpg

Well I take it back, the guy seems to have a loyal group of followers that say he is a good player.

He's one of the best players in the world. And, yes, he deliberately plays for ball saves. Watch what he does with his lane control. That's the equivalent of a Wild West gun slinger… :)

Michi.

There is a chance to get another load of TNA's sent down here shortly if we can get the numbers.

They will be here in around 2 months, cost was abit under $10k for me with exchange rate (which is better atm).

If your interested email me asap so we can get them sorted.

slevbro@gmail.com

If you like hard and fast pinball, this one is for you!

There is a chance to get another load of TNA's sent down here shortly if we can get the numbers.

They will be here in around 2 months, cost was abit under $10k for me with exchange rate (which is better atm).

If your interested email me asap so we can get them sorted.

slevbro@gmail.com

If you like hard and fast pinball, this one is for you!

I want one so bad!!!

New code drop guys.

Holy crap it's big...

Here it is guys and gals. v1.1.0!

Changelog:

v1.1.0 – 02/21/2018 – Scott Danesi

## Bugs Fixed ##

– Fixed issue with attract frames loading 2 times on reset. This will slightly speed up the

game over reset process. Still working on making this faster. Michael Ocean is awesome.

– Fixed small video lag at beginning of first ball in the Welcome to the Future animation.

– Removed log file issues with bonus and PNG headers (not anything anyone cares about besides me)

– Significant video performance enhancements.

– Fixed bugs in Ball Search functionality.

– Fixed hard crash when trying to do a quick restart during the bonus count.

– Fixed bug where angry player can tilt out the next player too easily.

– Cleaned up unnecessary Ballsearch log error.

– Fixed Secret Skillshot exploit.

– Fixed attract mode ballsearch so it will not keep cycling if a player is too impatient for the balls to reset and drain.

– Fixed log error when saving data files to disk.

– Fixed tilt issue where prior player tilts after bonus.

– Jackpot lightshows improved.

– Shaker now enabled and disabled properly without machine restart.

– Shaker issue when starting mystery now disables properly.

– Destroy Reactor ballsave now active when multiball is running as well.

– Fixed Avg Ball Time Calculation.

– Fixed Avg Score Calculation.

– Fixed Avg Game Time Calculation.

– Changed Coin Drop notification font.

– Updated drop target handling logic to prevent balls from getting stuck in right scoop under specific conditions.

– Fixed some other misc font issues.

– Fixed flickering GI when lane changing the skillshot.

– Fixed coin drop issue for coins with a value larger than a single credit.

## Features Added / Modifications ##

– Significant changes to asset loading resulting is quicker boot times

– Super jackpot will now add a ball into play for up to a 4 ball multiball! This also enables up to 4x playfield multipliers. Indicated with white colored flashing ball lock inserts.

– Add A Ball is limited to 1 ball added per multiball.

– Destroyed reactors now score 1 point each to store the player’s progress in the last digit of their score. Match will ignore this last digit and treat it like a 0. For example, if a player earns 100,000 points and destroys 2 reactors their score would be 100,002.

– Reworking of display animations and notifications to clean up a bunch of things.

– Lock Quickshot display and scoring updates.

– Skillshot now displays score values when awarded.

– Adjusted orbit timer from 5 seconds to 3 seconds.

– Set default coil power settings to Bryan Kelly recommended settings, so you may want to update these after the update.

– Bonus now includes bonus total at end of bonus count. Also new lightshow and sound for that.

– Remastered music from the Total Nuclear Annihilation Album has been updated on the game. Also other various audio has been remastered throughout the game.

– Last game scores are now saved and recalled after a hard reboot of the game on the numeric displays. This was needed in case there was a display error that requires a machine restart so the scores are preserved.

– Locking a ball now awards 20k points.

– All LED test now can stop on specific colors when pressing the enter or start button.

– Jackpot Drop Reset Seconds is now configurable in the service menu.

– Secret Skillshot now awards a default time ball save, but allows multiple saves for the entire save time. Awesome.

– Add A Ball now enables default multiball ballsave.

– Reduced overall RAM usage of PC significantly.

– Early ball save added for cashing in a ball save on an outlane.

– Added drop target test in service mode.

– Added warning message on the display if drop target error is detected by the system.

– Added Free Game Percent to Coin Op Audits.

– Upper rollovers now advance reactor value and award a reactor shot when started.

– Added a few things to Mystery Mode

– New Tilt warning sound. Replaced the public domain missile siren with custom effect.

– Mystery awards are now stackable, meaning you can light mystery more than once and the game will keep track of it for you and you can cash it is by hitting the scoop multiple times.

– Ball save timer setting added to the add-a-ball ball save (separate from the standard ball save).

– Reactor Keypad now more evenly distributes spotted targets when targeting a new reactor.

– Ball saver will now pause for mystery award and reactor starting.

– Replay award can be selectable between Credit or Extra Ball.

– Multiball ball saver will now only save the first 3 balls drained.

– Reactor inserts now glow Orange when targeted indicating Extra Ball when applicable

– Tilt switch sensitivity added to service menu.

– Last scores now show on the LCD after game over.

– Can now scroll through the individual high score categories in attract mode.

– Music Test now tests ALL reactors.

## Download Link ##

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1HjwHSLOZ_19j1hv0srQBjvt4VoFWWyk0

• 4 weeks later...
I think @grimnim is looking into that?

hey toads,

i was waiting to get the pin in my house before measuring it up but i don't think it has standard bally or stern blades.

after seeing the game, i am not sure i will go with mirror, i am thinking of maybe something colour changing or decal based because the rgb bouncing off the mirror i think will ruin the lighting effects of the game.

Scott confirmed it's custom.

I'll measure it up in a few weeks if you haven't done so by then.

I'm thinking of having something printed that will react to green and red light

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Aussie Arcade mobile app

I have the printed inside decals on mine and don't think I'll change. Mirrors look great but not practical as they get scratched easy.

I have the printed inside decals on mine and don't think I'll change. Mirrors look great but not practical as they get scratched easy.

is it the official ones?

those look good.

I would have like some Matt Andrews art like the back glass for the side decals, maybe telling more of the story they have made up for the game.

is it the official ones?

those look good.

I would have like some Matt Andrews art like the back glass for the side decals, maybe telling more of the story they have made up for the game.

Yes the official ones.

The only other thing I'll add is the interactive speaker covers when they are released.

I think this pin is screaming for them.

• 2 months later...
So how’s this title standing up? Got pumped up being the best thing since sliced bread lol is it still keeping owners wanting one more game? I see one already sold is the shallow rule set ok? How many made it to Australia. Never really wanted to play spooky games but gotta say Alice looks pretty good.