Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

TOTAL ANNIHILATION Pinball

Ryza

TNA is now on location at the Lansdowne Hotel in Chippendale.

Right next to it is an Iron Maiden pro if anybody in Sydney is interested in giving them both a spin.

I must admit, I was tempted to keep TNA a bit longer before putting it out there, because my son and I were having so much fun playing it!

72cdb62ad6ce5fcfd0fada0f1904f3c2.jpg

9ef708058ace4748806d06692b23f43f.jpg

Went and played this today bit of cracking game! Not 100% sold on it but enjoyed my time. Best game I got to reactor 4. But certainly a very high octane game. I reckon more people should get on this game

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Hey TNA owners, have you modified your game in any way from how it arrived from the factory to make the game play a tad easier?

So I'm not the greatest player to start with, but this game is especially kicking may ass. The super bouncy rubbers and mega powerful slings and bumper make almost any wrong move on the lower play field fatal. I love this game, but there are times if Scott Danese had of been standing right next to me during some of my 'more frustrating' games I would have punched him in the face!

I'm currently running the factory settings and have not yet changed the outlines. Has anybody else made / considered making adjustments to their game in any way to make it a little less brutal?

Edited by fridgejam
  • Like 1

Hey TNA owners, have you modified your game in any way from how it arrived from the factory to make the game play a tad easier?

So I'm not the greatest player to start with, but this game is especially kicking may ass. The super bouncy rubbers and mega powerful slings and bumper make almost any wrong move on the lower play field fatal. I love this game, but there are times if Scott Danese had of been standing right next to me during some of my 'more frustrating' games I would have punched him in the face!

I'm currently running the factory settings and have not yet changed the outlines. Has anybody else made / considered making adjustments to their game in any way to make it a little less brutal?

Turn the slings down a bit.

Drop the left scoop by adding a washer under the mech or bending it forward or putting a Velcro strip in the inside of the scoop.

Can’t remember what adjustments I made, but I’ll check it out next time I play it. I know i stuffed around a lot with the flippers, but can’t remember if I adjusted the slings and other coils.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Mod looks great. Are there similar for sterns or wpc?

I think this was just an invention to make use of theme and shooter guage slots on TNA. It is pretty cool the way it is integrated to the beat. I'm down for one :D

I guess it (the idea) could be adapted for some other games....

• 5 months later...

Scott has been busy going over TNA code, looks like 1.4 won't be too far from release.

Been playing on the 1.4.0.b8 beta the past day or two, as well as some tweaks and overdue fine tuning of my game.

Notable additions and fixes for me:

"Destroy" target inserts now more noticable when lit, flash between red/white.

Attract mode "playfield beacon" effect that reminds me of "Gromphlomite" Multiball start in Rick and Morty.

"Clear coin audits" and other stuff added in system menus.

If you want to try the beta and give feedback: beta.tnapinball.com

• Like 1

[ATTACH=JSON]{"alt":"Click image for larger versionName:\tViews:\t0Size:\t72.6 KBID:\t2124050","data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"2124050","data-linktarget":"1","data-linktype":"1","data-linkurl":"http:\/\/www.scottdanesi.com\/?p=3643","data-size":"medium"}[/ATTACH]

7e727cf8df8644d7640a05b73375b04c.jpg.bc13672c6122c799ba7d87266648b9da.jpg

• Like 2

There were some tweaks made to the shaker intensity, increasing it a bit (perhaps too much lol). There is talk of this being returned to more like previous.

Looks like there will end up being a degree of choice in this, by staying with 1.4.0 ... alternatively some minor tweaks to the shaker settings, and possibly other aspects, will be available in the coming release of 1.4.1

Love the new lightshows! .... and the cycling Red/White destroy inserts are much more noticable than they were. :cool:

• Like 1

• 10 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...