Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

nrl 2017

go the st. george-illawarra steelers ;)

canberra to win the comp.

souths wooden spoon.

And Greg Inglis with a wooden leg....:lol:lol

Good to see St George smash Penrith.

I'd be happy seeing St. George come in 2nd this year.............behind the Roosters...;)

My cousin was illawarra steelers doctor back in the day, then of to st george with them, did olympic team, been soccer roos doc ever since. He was the wanderers doc first two seasons, said best atmosphere hes experience at a wanderers game.

Go the tigers.

um, the team has been st. george-illawarra since 1999 ;)

Please don't tell my wife that. She still can't except her beloved St George had to merge.:realmad:

Just wondering why the St. George-Illawarra mascot, that green dragon thing, doesn't have any mention of Illawarra on him. Bluddy green traitor. Sheep in dragon clothing I say.:)

Not my concern......Chooks won.:)

Don't write the bunnies of yet.

Massive form turn around by the Dragons against the comp.favourites,interesting to see if they can keep it up.

go the st. george-illawarra steelers ;)

canberra to win the comp.

souths wooden spoon.

• Administrators

It was nice to watch the Eels win their first game especially against Manly. It was scrappy but a win. Now I'll wait and see what they'll do to screw up this year =(

Brad

• 6 months later...

Wooohooo. Go the Cowboys! Very lucky to scrape in to the top 8 and an edge of the seat game last week against the sharks...was so happy to see Gallen miss that try and lose the ball at the end of that game.

Cracker game tonight and good discipline against the eels.

Bring on the Roosters next week but will be a pretty tough match. Even if they lose they have done extremely well given the amount of players they have had out due to injury through the season.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Great to see the cows get through tonight. Listening to the radio this week, not too many people were giving either Qld side much hope of progressing, not even the Bronco's who had a home game.

Gonna be tough games for both next week, but given a choice I'm guessing Melbourne would have probably preferred a home semi against the panthers rather than the Bronco's.

Cowboys were written off months ago after losing Thurston, a team with nothing to lose is always going to be tough to beat.

How about another all Qld final? :)

I'm a Rosters fan and hoping they loose next week.

Reason, The NRL had there winner for this year sorted some time ago and it certainly isn't the Roosters.

Melbourne will win as scripted and the team they play in the grand final will be very disappointed. If Melbourne don't look like winning, a couple of dodgy ref decisions will fix that.

What an excellent year in the NRL we will have. Melbourne winning on the final years of the NRL poster boys, Cromp, Billy the kid and the Australian captain, Cam Smith. Who would have thought.

It was nice to watch the Eels win their first game especially against Manly. It was scrappy but a win. Now I'll wait and see what they'll do to screw up this year =(

Brad

Play our worst 40 minutes of footy in the semi!! :cry

Our young fella was stoked. Cowboys returned to the airport at the same time we were flying out.

The cowboys are a credit to themselves how they interact with the local community. There were a few people grabbing photos and it was never any trouble. They travel to most of the local schools and do some volunteer stuff in the community. That way it builds their fan base as well as enhance the family and community aspect of North Qld.cdd364008475d43e61fd0c6f85d50926.jpg

• Administrators

Letting it be known I liked the above post for the community interaction and the delight of your young boy.

I'm not liking it because they won :cry

Parramatta again showed that inconsistency does not win Premierships. I'm bummed but not surprised. I'm actually surprised they made it this far.

Brad

• Administrators
Hmmm. Looking like Storm are just too good.

Yep, not looking good at all. I mean I don't go for either team but if I had to pick I'd prefer the cowboys to win. Storm just too good, too clinical and cowboys, too many injuries and run off their feet.

Brad