Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 54

Thread: MGL 31 - RULES - read page 1 (Nominations are CLOSED)

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    State
    Tasmania
    Posts
    1,654
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Quoted
    689 Post(s)

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    State
    Brisbane
    Posts
    8,317
    Mentioned
    238 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2305 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bigredbird View Post
    Please tell me that Gyruss is one of the games you nominated Not that I will win if it is, but I'm half a chance at some decent points.

    Fingers cross some of the games that do come up are at Netherwold at the same time as their March 24-26th event - that would be cool.

    Another great vid from @OOO which mainly featured the hardest game ever produced - those DK guys who think that 1.2m requires skill know nothing - score 5m on BnJ then come talk to me

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    State
    TN
    Posts
    220
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    41 Post(s)
    Mahna mahnams are in!

    hqdefault.jpg

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    811
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quoted
    262 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by John73 View Post
    Please tell me that Gyruss is one of the games you nominated Not that I will win if it is, but I'm half a chance at some decent points.

    Fingers cross some of the games that do come up are at Netherwold at the same time as their March 24-26th event - that would be cool.

    Another great vid from @OOO which mainly featured the hardest game ever produced - those DK guys who think that 1.2m requires skill know nothing - score 5m on BnJ then come talk to me
    I always enjoyed Gyruss. I was very disappointed when I got a 60-1 at the sounds that made the game unplayable.
    Bump and Jump is another great one - I'd like to see both of these on the ArcadeSD platform.

    Half way to Uranus...



    Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    811
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quoted
    262 Post(s)
    We could officially call this the "noms of roms" ... maybe? ☔️


    Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    State
    Brisbane
    Posts
    8,317
    Mentioned
    238 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2305 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash IV View Post
    Mahna mahnams are in!

    hqdefault.jpg
    I really don't appreciate this post.

    This friggin' song is gonna be stuck inside my head for the next couple of days now that you've mentioned it It's taking me back to the time a long, long time ago that I smoked something "medicinal" that made me keep hearing "Achy Breaky Heart" for days and days.

    Damn You @Flash IV

    Quote Originally Posted by BandontheRun View Post
    I always enjoyed Gyruss. I was very disappointed when I got a 60-1 at the sounds that made the game unplayable.
    Bump and Jump is another great one - I'd like to see both of these on the ArcadeSD platform.

    Half way to Uranus...



    Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade
    Posted before on AA - but I'll post it again here...



    For it's time - early 1980's the Gyruss soundtrack was the best music I have ever heard on a video game. Thankfully Zanderzone pumped up the volume on the game at Netherworld, and someone fixed the music chip - but to fully appreciate it, you need no background music and no other noise - you just need this to be the one and only game turned on, no one in the venue all the lights turned off.

  7. #17
    Join Date
    May 2015
    State
    NH
    Posts
    814
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Quoted
    318 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by John73 View Post
    I really don't appreciate this post.

    Achy Breaky Heart
    Two wrongs don't make a right John.

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    State
    Tasmania
    Posts
    4,249
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1279 Post(s)
    Winter is here and I'm still riding more than gaming, my current goal = 100,000 meters elevation gain for the year - well ahead so far

  9. #19
    Join Date
    May 2011
    State
    NSW
    Posts
    5,085
    Mentioned
    362 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1197 Post(s)

    Quote Originally Posted by John73 View Post


    For it's time - early 1980's the Gyruss soundtrack was the best music I have ever heard on a video game.
    Thanks for posting John ... a bit of entertainment and music before the MGL starts ...

    I could have sworn that was you on the electronic keyboard, without any doubt that is Rat on the drums, Fire_Power on the piano, and not surprisingly bigredbird and churgs dueling on the guitars ... yes let the music play!

    - - - Updated - - -

    We have had a huge number of nominations come in ... including from John73, Mikie, gadzooks, Batfink, outrun86, BandontheRun, magrinder, Monojoker, bigredbird, Flash IV, Mameshane, blackflag82, siouxscout, Fire_Power, Rat, churgs (lookout bigredbird!)and Bishop.

    1 day to go until nominations close ... get your noms in ... then on Friday it will be ... GAME ON! ...

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    State
    Brisbane - Wakerley
    Posts
    7,454
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Quoted
    492 Post(s)
    "Beer, it does a belly good!"

    Wanted: Pacman Cab Next Project: Skinny MAME Cab for Samfoot, thread soon, no really. I might even do one on my Pole Position cab!


Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •