Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

HouseBall 2017, Queensland

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now a month to go till the next houseball. For those in the current list please confirm your attendance for the next one at @WOKA There's a hard limit of people for this one which is 30 max due to space. I'll be chasing confirmations from the last attending list.

Count me in please Chris[emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

18th November I have it in the first few lines on the first post.

Yeah thought that was the date...I just can't see that post. Damn app... anyhow, unfortunately I won't be able to come along this time [emoji53]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Super Moderator

Space is my concern, so please be a bit tolerant if it gets a bit squishy, and currently I have no out door seating areas other than bring your camp chairs and esky and perch on the front lawn. Council being council have slowed the whole development process down. Other than that, at this point 7 machines and a nicely air conditioned 'squishy' games room. A few arcadies too.

See you then..

Cheers.

Sent from my ZTE A2017G using Aussie Arcade mobile app

Edited by WOKA

Space is my concern, so please be a bit tolerant of it gets a bit squishy, and currently I have no out door seating areas other than bring your camp chairs and esky and perch on the front lawn. Council being council have slowed the whole development process down. Other than that, at this point 7 machines and a nicely air conditioned 'squishy' games room. A few arcadies too.

See you then..

Cheers.

Sent from my ZTE A2017G using Aussie Arcade mobile app

I’ll start dieting and do my bit for the space issues

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade