Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

PS VR Discussion Thread

bit the bullet and bought a ps4 and vr after kids played it all weekend at a friends. they played vr worlds at their friends and didn't like it too much so have the download code if anyone wants to trade it for a physical disc vr game?

ive digitally downloaded quite a few vr games now- they love (and i love) batman vr, eagle flight, fruit ninja, spiderman homecoming, ping pong and hustle kings is pretty cool. they are (and so am I) amazed by how good the VR is! I had 2 move controllers from when I had a ps3 but unfortunately only one is now working but at least it helps!

any other vr games you recommend?

Resident evil

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beat Sabre.....

Beat Sabre....

oh, and did I mention Beat Sabre.

My wife made the following comment when a bought the family an Oculus Rift with Beat Sabre...."this is the best thing you have ever bought - this Beat Sabre game is worth the entire cost of the unit".

(it's just unfortunate that PS owners will miss out on the free song downloads available to us PC based users but hopefully there will one day be a hack for the PSVR users).

any other vr games you recommend?

What I have below is from THIS thread, which may also help.

There are 3 demo discs that you can download from the playstation store which will give you a great example of what is available.

For me the best games/no brainers are...

Resident Evil 7

AstroBot

Eve Valkyrie

Doom

Skyrim

Wipeout

The Persistance

Borderlands 2

Also I think these are great...

Apex Construct

Dirt Rally

Killing Floor Incursion

Megaton Rainfall

Moss

Rigs

To the Top

Windlands

Driveclub (single player only after early 2020)

Also want to buy, so cant comment on how good...

Until Dawn

Beat Saber

Raw Data

Rez Infinite

Also want to buy, so cant comment on how good...

Until Dawn

Beat Saber

Raw Data

Rez Infinite

Until Dawn - there's the prequel The Inpatient if that's the one you mean? It had great atmosphere and some good scares but was very short and really not much game play. It was more of just a walk-through experience just for the atmosphere and a little bit of story. It's difficult to recommend despite the fact that I did enjoy it.

Beat Sabre.....

Beat Sabre....

oh, and did I mention Beat Sabre.

My wife made the following comment when a bought the family an Oculus Rift with Beat Sabre...."this is the best thing you have ever bought - this Beat Sabre game is worth the entire cost of the unit".

(it's just unfortunate that PS owners will miss out on the free song downloads available to us PC based users but hopefully there will one day be a hack for the PSVR users).

There are a few Scott Danesi (TNA) tracks that are great.

YES to Tetris Effect VR. Sony weren't kidding when they said PS4 VR was super low lag (their term). I have acheived record scores in VR thanks to the low latency and immersion. Often on special for around $35-$38 but no two player so the kids may not like it. Beat Saber is a must for adults too.

Until Dawn - there's the prequel The Inpatient if that's the one you mean? It had great atmosphere and some good scares but was very short and really not much game play. It was more of just a walk-through experience just for the atmosphere and a little bit of story. It's difficult to recommend despite the fact that I did enjoy it.

Oops, should have put the whole title. I meant the rail shooter Until Dawn: Rush of Blood.

Oops, should have put the whole title. I meant the rail shooter Until Dawn: Rush of Blood.

Of course I should have thought you meant Rush of Blood. Probably The Inpatient came to my mind as I played that most recently. I have Rush of Blood as well and it is very good and definitely worth trying out.

• 4 months later...