Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

PS VR Discussion Thread

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So @Cursed that inhouse demo had you sold or was it watching others get so scared with the touch of a finger. Wait till you play the pinsim we have planned for it.

Lmao, the demo had me sold, even Moyra was blown away by it. Obviously not enough to let me get one straight away, but late is better than never.

But seeing your good self getting poked and prodded while playing was extremely entertaining.

I really want to play RE7 in VR, I loved the rush of not knowing what was around the corner/behind the door.

Looks interesting that pinsim thingy your guys have built, I know the Zen Pinball game I played that night was amazing. Can only imagine how good it would be with tactile feedback like a pin.

Going to cancel my hold tomorrow, will wait for the new version.

Lmao, the demo had me sold, even Moyra was blown away by it. Obviously not enough to let me get one straight away, but late is better than never.

But seeing your good self getting poked and prodded while playing was extremely entertaining.

I really want to play RE7 in VR, I loved the rush of not knowing what was around the corner/behind the door.

Looks interesting that pinsim thingy your guys have built, I know the Zen Pinball game I played that night was amazing. Can only imagine how good it would be with tactile feedback like a pin.

Going to cancel my hold tomorrow, will wait for the new version.

Don't forget about Gran Turismo with VR Michael . Would be awesome to line up the grid with a bunch of mates .

Don't forget about Gran Turismo with VR Michael . Would be awesome to line up the grid with a bunch of mates .

Yeah GT would be a definite purchase! Seems I now have to wait for this new VR headset...

I’m in.

:cool: :cool: :cool:

I haven't touched my VR set in about 3 months..I think the novelty wore off for me pretty quick. Still have RE7 sitting there and until dawn rush of blood 2 which I should get back into, but been too busy mucking around with MK XL [emoji28]

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

I think the novelty would wear off quick for me too if I were just playing demos or average games made just to show off the VR. BUT with a great game it isn't a novelty it enhances the entire experience. My opinion is based entirely on my love of RE7 in VR and may change when I complete it and find there's nothing else decent to play though....

I think the novelty would wear off quick for me too if I were just playing demos or average games made just to show off the VR. BUT with a great game it isn't a novelty it enhances the entire experience. My opinion is based entirely on my love of RE7 in VR and may change when I complete it and find there's nothing else decent to play though....

RE7 is awesome, I've got about 3 hours game time on it so far. I don't know about you but I find I need to give my eyes a bit of a rest after an hour or so of VR or else it becomes a bit of a strain on the eyes

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

This ^^ is what has held me back from getting into VR, the lack of titles I really would want to play regularly. I've heard RE is great but it's not a series I have ever played, maybe VR might change my mind about it.

would like to see some better hand controllers available than those old 'hogwarts dildos' that have been around in the same form since the PS3. it's a bit lazy of Sony to be shoehorning old tech into brand new platforms.

V2 headset, move 2.0 controllers, then I'd be keener to pull the trigger :)

I'm a bit disappointed with Gran Turismo at the moment. First, let me just say that I'm a rally fan and mostly play rally games so my frustration is more with the rally tracks in VR. You may have a different opinion with normal driving.

The VR version is still downloading all the tracks, but the ones that have downloaded are a bit underwhelming and you can only race against a crappy car which has no power. Hopefully once downloaded you can play against friends, but it's looking doubtful. Hopefully I'm wrong.

But the thing that really pissed me off (in general and VR) is that I can't re-assign buttons properly. I've got a Thrustmaster T300RS with 2 x TH8 shifters (one for sequential shifting (plugged into the T300), the other for hand braking (plugged into USB port)). GT has my wheel listed, but I can only reassign the buttons on the wheel, not the shifters because of the way you reassign the buttons.

In most driving games you can reassign buttons by pressing on what you want to reassign (eg handbrake), then activating the button/pedal/shifter etc of what you want (eg pull on one of the TH8 shifters). But GT doesn't see my shifters :realmad:. And the way to reassign buttons is through a list of all things you can do and every button has the same list. It's completely different to other driving games. I assigned the handbrake to buttons L2 and R2 because it let me :unsure. The other issue is that I reassigned the buttons on the wheel, but when I started the VR mode, the assignment was reset. Not sure if a bug or if because i chose handbrake for 2 buttons :unsure.

Gonna have to play with it a bit more and come back with confirmation or an apology to GT :p.

Anyone else played it yet... and/or in VR?

WRC 7 on the other hand...!!! It's not VR but I played it in Cinematic mode. Awesome!!

I'm a bit disappointed with Gran Turismo at the moment. First, let me just say that I'm a rally fan and mostly play rally games so my frustration is more with the rally tracks in VR. You may have a different opinion with normal driving.

The VR version is still downloading all the tracks, but the ones that have downloaded are a bit underwhelming and you can only race against a crappy car which has no power. Hopefully once downloaded you can play against friends, but it's looking doubtful. Hopefully I'm wrong.

But the thing that really pissed me off (in general and VR) is that I can't re-assign buttons properly. I've got a Thrustmaster T300RS with 2 x TH8 shifters (one for sequential shifting (plugged into the T300), the other for hand braking (plugged into USB port)). GT has my wheel listed, but I can only reassign the buttons on the wheel, not the shifters because of the way you reassign the buttons.

In most driving games you can reassign buttons by pressing on what you want to reassign (eg handbrake), then activating the button/pedal/shifter etc of what you want (eg pull on one of the TH8 shifters). But GT doesn't see my shifters :realmad:. And the way to reassign buttons is through a list of all things you can do and every button has the same list. It's completely different to other driving games. I assigned the handbrake to buttons L2 and R2 because it let me :unsure. The other issue is that I reassigned the buttons on the wheel, but when I started the VR mode, the assignment was reset. Not sure if a bug or if because i chose handbrake for 2 buttons :unsure.

Gonna have to play with it a bit more and come back with confirmation or an apology to GT :p.

WRC 7 on the other hand...!!! It's not VR but I played it in Cinematic mode. Awesome!!

Unopened game here as no time [emoji23]

Hope it works out for u as we will prob just use our trusty old g27.

Box says 60Gb install/download- damn these things are becoming a joke [emoji23]

Just played an hour of Farpoint with the Aim Controller for the first time.... NOBODY TOLD ME THERE WOULD BE <BEEP>* IN THE GAME :o.... AAAARRRRGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!

Hei @hotty, i found a VR game where I shit myself. You'll have a larf.

* Beeped out so not to give it away for those that don't know what's in it. They can find out like I did :lol. Lets just say I've named my weapons 'Pea-Beu'!

No... and by the look of your emoji I don’t think I want to :lol

Sent from your mums iPhone using Aussie Arcade

Watch one of the YouTube videos and u will laugh hilariously at the off screen antics [emoji23]

Side note - our ps3 went through three hard drive upgrades, our ps4 is on its second and we have an external hd for xbone. When does it stop [emoji23]

Just got GT Sport today and yeah , am a little disappointed myself . The VR content of it seems to be just a very small sample of what I thought it would offer . You only get to play on some tracks after you unlock them and the cars to choose from are very limited . That's what I get I suppose for not doing my research , but the rest of the game is quite good so would've ended up buying it anyway .

@ItsUrFeminitzNYImNietYoma is the track ahead of you blurry when you use the VR ? When I tried mine , inside the car ( the dash , steering wheel , drivers legs etc. ) was all nice and clear but the track ahead was woefully blurry .

@ItsUrFeminitzNYImNietYoma is the track ahead of you blurry when you use the VR ? When I tried mine , inside the car ( the dash , steering wheel , drivers legs etc. ) was all nice and clear but the track ahead was woefully blurry .

I don't recall it being overly blurry, but I was playing the rally tracks so it was on gravel (which may look blurry).

Are you running a ps4 or ps4 pro? There may be a difference between both. I noticed a difference in PBFX2 VR when I switched from PS4 to PS4 Pro. The metal rails stopped sparkling.

Did someone ask for a COMPLETE bundle??

https://wearablelife.com.au/shop/playstation-vr-deluxe-bundle-12-itemsvr-start-bundleps4-pro-1tb8-vr-game-disc-rush-of-bloodvalkyriebattlezonebatmandriveclubeagle-rigsresident-evil-7biohazard/

Aussie domain but US$ pricing. I think it's an Amazon affiliate so beware if buying you may get a US PS4 :unsure

Edit:

FAQ

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) of Wearable Life.

A

[h=4]Do you ship products to Australia?[/h]

Posted by admin on September 18, 2017

Wearablelife.com.au is an affiliate website to Amazon.com. To find if a product is in stock and ships to your address, please proceed through the Wearablelife.com.au checkout to Amazon.com. Once logged into Amazon.com this is where you will find shipping and stock information about the product and whether it can be shipped to your address.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

bit the bullet and bought a ps4 and vr after kids played it all weekend at a friends. they played vr worlds at their friends and didn't like it too much so have the download code if anyone wants to trade it for a physical disc vr game?

ive digitally downloaded quite a few vr games now- they love (and i love) batman vr, eagle flight, fruit ninja, spiderman homecoming, ping pong and hustle kings is pretty cool. they are (and so am I) amazed by how good the VR is! I had 2 move controllers from when I had a ps3 but unfortunately only one is now working but at least it helps!

any other vr games you recommend?