Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 51 to 60 of 60

Thread: PS VR Discussion Thread

  1. #51
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    State
    bunbury WA
    Posts
    22,639
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1214 Post(s)

    Quote Originally Posted by Johno View Post
    bit the bullet and bought a ps4 and vr after kids played it all weekend at a friends. they played vr worlds at their friends and didn't like it too much so have the download code if anyone wants to trade it for a physical disc vr game?

    ive digitally downloaded quite a few vr games now- they love (and i love) batman vr, eagle flight, fruit ninja, spiderman homecoming, ping pong and hustle kings is pretty cool. they are (and so am I) amazed by how good the VR is! I had 2 move controllers from when I had a ps3 but unfortunately only one is now working but at least it helps!

    any other vr games you recommend?
    Resident evil
    you can always expect change in life..except from vending machines

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    State
    South Australia
    Posts
    371
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    88 Post(s)
    Beat Sabre.....

    Beat Sabre....

    oh, and did I mention Beat Sabre.

    My wife made the following comment when a bought the family an Oculus Rift with Beat Sabre...."this is the best thing you have ever bought - this Beat Sabre game is worth the entire cost of the unit".

    (it's just unfortunate that PS owners will miss out on the free song downloads available to us PC based users but hopefully there will one day be a hack for the PSVR users).

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    State
    Victoria
    Posts
    3,019
    Mentioned
    317 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1068 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Johno View Post
    any other vr games you recommend?
    What I have below is from THIS thread, which may also help.

    There are 3 demo discs that you can download from the playstation store which will give you a great example of what is available.

    For me the best games/no brainers are...

    Resident Evil 7
    AstroBot
    Eve Valkyrie
    Doom
    Skyrim
    Wipeout
    The Persistance
    Borderlands 2

    Also I think these are great...

    Apex Construct
    Dirt Rally
    Killing Floor Incursion
    Megaton Rainfall
    Moss
    Rigs
    To the Top
    Windlands
    Driveclub (single player only after early 2020)

    Also want to buy, so cant comment on how good...

    Until Dawn
    Beat Saber
    Raw Data
    Rez Infinite

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    State
    Sunshine Coast Qld
    Posts
    2,476
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quoted
    168 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cursed View Post

    Also want to buy, so cant comment on how good...

    Until Dawn
    Beat Saber
    Raw Data
    Rez Infinite
    Until Dawn - there's the prequel The Inpatient if that's the one you mean? It had great atmosphere and some good scares but was very short and really not much game play. It was more of just a walk-through experience just for the atmosphere and a little bit of story. It's difficult to recommend despite the fact that I did enjoy it.
    Man cannot live with just one pinball.

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    State
    Shepparton Vic
    Posts
    5,838
    Mentioned
    291 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1843 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Guy with a Pinball View Post
    Beat Sabre.....

    Beat Sabre....

    oh, and did I mention Beat Sabre.

    My wife made the following comment when a bought the family an Oculus Rift with Beat Sabre...."this is the best thing you have ever bought - this Beat Sabre game is worth the entire cost of the unit".

    (it's just unfortunate that PS owners will miss out on the free song downloads available to us PC based users but hopefully there will one day be a hack for the PSVR users).
    There are a few Scott Danesi (TNA) tracks that are great.

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    State
    Canberra
    Posts
    12
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    YES to Tetris Effect VR. Sony weren't kidding when they said PS4 VR was super low lag (their term). I have acheived record scores in VR thanks to the low latency and immersion. Often on special for around $35-$38 but no two player so the kids may not like it. Beat Saber is a must for adults too.

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    State
    Victoria
    Posts
    3,019
    Mentioned
    317 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1068 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shock_And_Awe View Post
    Until Dawn - there's the prequel The Inpatient if that's the one you mean? It had great atmosphere and some good scares but was very short and really not much game play. It was more of just a walk-through experience just for the atmosphere and a little bit of story. It's difficult to recommend despite the fact that I did enjoy it.
    Oops, should have put the whole title. I meant the rail shooter Until Dawn: Rush of Blood.

  8. #58
    Join Date
    May 2014
    State
    Poodegrah Vic
    Posts
    2,257
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Quoted
    935 Post(s)

    Don't laugh (at me!) but Angry Birds VR is veeeeeerrrrrrry addictive
    The universe is made up of protons, electrons, neutrons and morons.

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    State
    Sunshine Coast Qld
    Posts
    2,476
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quoted
    168 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cursed View Post
    Oops, should have put the whole title. I meant the rail shooter Until Dawn: Rush of Blood.
    Of course I should have thought you meant Rush of Blood. Probably The Inpatient came to my mind as I played that most recently. I have Rush of Blood as well and it is very good and definitely worth trying out.
    Man cannot live with just one pinball.

  10. #60
    Join Date
    May 2006
    State
    Adelaide
    Posts
    1,118
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    100 Post(s)
    Has anybody played Operation Warcade?
    Iíve heard itís supposed to be similar to Operation Wolf and is quite good?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •