Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Hey There

Hi There

Trying this out again. Been knocked out with bad work, bad back and bad head. Work got fixed by being laid off, back is just stuffed and I am learning to live with it (not the end of the world, just damn pain) and the head? Well, I should try and get into stuff I enjoy again. I honestly have shut the games room door about 3 years ago, and never gone back in. All the unfinished stuff in there just seems too overwhelming to take on...

Whattimiss?

I gotta say I am pissed at myself from walking away from a bunch of great people here, but when your head is not in the right place, smart things don't happen.

Sounds like you've been doing it tough and while I'm a relatively newbie it's great to have you back and I've already seen you posting to help others out (I have a reset issue on my IJ to sus out too). So thanks and I hope things pick up for you

Cheers

Brett

Sent from my SM-G800Y using Tapatalk

Not that tough by world standards :) I have 2 great kids and the Mrs, and am trying to kick myself in the pants... Thanks for the words. IJ is renowned for reset issues, they sure hung a lot of stuff on the WPC system. Seems as though anything pulls any power supply any direction and off it goes...