Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Game 4 - ATTACK FROM MARS

we're going to build an Atomic Blaster ! JAR's pick is game 4, one of the all-time great DMD games:

[h=2]Game 4 - Attack From Mars

monthly_12_2016_fc7b912ea8d7366d09b1f2a592013693.jpg[/h]

This table will run for two weeks and will close on Sunday March 5th, 8pm.

play any version you wish from Visual Pinball . Scores will be updated in this post.

Post as many times as you wish. New post for every new score please.

pleae post which version of VP you are using with your scores

3 Balls

Progress Scores:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]106026[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]106027[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]106028[/ATTACH]

VP 9.9 JP Salas' version.

JAR did you find latest pin2dmd firmware makes it hard to colourise roms like before ? I cant seem to colourise AFM like i used to have it.

i'm thinking of going back to the earlier firmware, the recent one seems to only help some of the latest stern games. I notice walking dead and Star Trek look fantastic now, full range of colour and intense with the LED's! But earlier games have lost out for some reason, like this game. i noticed that when i set the 0% to black, it gives it green instead. can't even seem to get 4 colours working via the options.

unless i am missing something ? @OzStick, do you have any suggestions on this - other than reflashing back to an earlier firmware ?

cheers

ps awesome score by the way! ruler of the universe too :cool:

JAR did you find latest pin2dmd firmware makes it hard to colourise roms like before ? I cant seem to colourise AFM like i used to have it.

i'm thinking of going back to the earlier firmware, the recent one seems to only help some of the latest stern games. I notice walking dead and Star Trek look fantastic now, full range of colour and intense with the LED's! But earlier games have lost out for some reason, like this game. i noticed that when i set the 0% to black, it gives it green instead. can't even seem to get 4 colours working via the options.

unless i am missing something ? @OzStick, do you have any suggestions on this - other than reflashing back to an earlier firmware ?

cheers

I haven't found much different for most however I haven't been able to get Avengers to work since updating... I get a GameName not found error but haven't changed anything in the game and it worked before.... and it seems all other games work.

Confusing as hell.

ps awesome score by the way! ruler of the universe too :cool:

The game actually stuffed up once I ruled the universe so I should have scored higher.

So I thought that maybe I was taking the easy option by playing VP9 so I got a copy of Dozer's VPX version of the table. I have only played one game of this and my first ball was terrible, I finished the game thinking that I'd get the feel for the way it plays in my first game and then play another. I haven't yet played the second game. No doubt people can beat this score but I thought it would be interesting to see how I compared on different versions.

Interestingly, I killed the same amount of martians.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]106074[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]106075[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]106076[/ATTACH]

Game 4 - ATTACK FROM MARS

No. it's a glitch.

Same happened to me and lost last ball.

Sometimes it gets confused and gives an extra multiball, 4 instead of 3 or 5 during ROTU when it's a 4 ball game.

If it ever spits 2 out, you can press "b" on the keyboard and "yes" to remove a ball from the trough, then continue as normal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk