Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Game 2 - Cosmic Gunfight VPGL7 [FINISHED]

Another 80's table Williams System 7 from 1982 Cosmic Gunfight, get on your flying horses and shoot your lasers lol

http://www.vpforums.org/index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&record=25255&id=8534&full=1

http://www.vpforums.org/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=search&fromMainBar=1

This table will run for a (just over) two weeks and will close on Sunday February 19th, 8pm. PLEASE NOTE FINISH TIME IS NOW 8PM

play any version you wish from Visual Pinball . Scores will be updated in this post.

Post as many times as you wish. New post for every new score please.

pleae post which version of VP you are using with your scores

3 Balls

Progress Scores:

1. Dedrok 9,772,160

2. Jed 4,584,500

3. JustAnotherRat 3,820,170

4. Skids 2,805,020

Edited by skids

hooray for a PB! but more importantly, no spoon for me this time :) stolen 2nd from JAR, but still a few hours left to play.

using vp9.9 this is one of those tables that just looks, plays, feels better in vp9 than it does in vp10, i reckon ?

WP_20170219_17_30_09_Pro.jpg

Game 2 - Cosmic Gunfight VPGL7

After making some tweaks in vpx on genesis, I went and did some on vp9 tables Nd they feel so much better. Just adding some table friction and getting the right slope , you generally don't need to touch flipper settings or slings bumpers etc.

So more messing about to be done now. Starting with the ems first.

So now that I have been through 960 tables, opened and checked scripts and versions, renamed and sorted issues, culled and deleted multiples down to 560 tables, and started checking the operation in Hyperpin,

taken screenshots of updates,I can now go through and change layback and ratios to suit me, then edit a heap of the db2s BGs, THEN go back through "again" and start tweaking settings.

Ahh , so much fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

game now closed. well done to the podium finishers - i only just missed out on the podium and get the spoon.

missing a few regulars yeah. i'll remind MrBUngle it's on, he probably dosn't even know... he rarely checks the site.

After making some tweaks in vpx on genesis, I went and did some on vp9 tables Nd they feel so much better. Just adding some table friction and getting the right slope , you generally don't need to touch flipper settings or slings bumpers etc.

So more messing about to be done now. Starting with the ems first.

So now that I have been through 960 tables, opened and checked scripts and versions, renamed and sorted issues, culled and deleted multiples down to 560 tables, and started checking the operation in Hyperpin,

taken screenshots of updates,I can now go through and change layback and ratios to suit me, then edit a heap of the db2s BGs, THEN go back through "again" and start tweaking settings.

Ahh , so much fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

960 tables! i've got down to about 120 VP10, and about 250 VP9. Used to have about three times as much.

It's crazy when you go through them all, how many you want to keep. many fun games in VP.