Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Good Game cancelled after 10 years:(

Yeah that's interesting. ABC were the only people doing anything like it. Channel ten keeps getting ideas, but never seems to follow through. Arguably a TV show isn't the best way to present such content anyway, in this day and age. Not that I haven't enjoyed watching the odd episode, and it's still an effective way to reach people. Bang for buck, maybe, for the commercial networks?

I found the show....well just plain irritating but then I'm not the target demographic.

I think you needed to be a console gamer in the 8-14 age bracket

Brad

The original show with Junglist was good, aimed for the older audience

Spawn Point was aimed at the little ones

There was how many Good Game shows, spinoffs, podcasts and even a live show? Who knows? Who cares?

It should have been quality over quantity. Plus it was tax money being spent for what any Youtuber could do for peanuts.

So you can always visit Youtube... they are all the same :rolleyes

Sorry all you guys, but this show was very good, even though I did not play the games!

They brought an energy and fun to today's gaming and did many analytical reviews in depth, fun stories, what's coming up, gaming events, shows at the EB Expo and a professional presentation.

Great to see both guys and gals fully immersed and sharing their views on games, not just the guys.

Also there is no other commercial television station covering these games in great detail and research.

They also did great gaming shows for kids.

Yes the net has good presentations too ... but it's great to have it on commercial television with great production expertise.

I'd rather have the show than not ... and IMO ... it was very good and helped the video gaming industry presence and hype in the media and the public.

10 years of good work! ...

:)

10 years is an amazing run for anything on TV, the whole team should be proud of what they have achieved. It is true though that the YouTube channels now seem to rule, the teens in my house are addicted to game grumps, rooster teeth, to name just a couple. Maybe, the uncensored, free range style of YouTube channels appeals more these days.

First I thought ' corporate raid' as two hosts, and the brains behind the show all leave in quick succession.

Hex has said that she has big changes in store, so maybe not another gaming show. She is made for the screen though, sooooo easy on the eyes and a wonderful, casual manner.

Haven't watched for a few years now but what annoyed me more in recent years was bajo's twitchy, tic-laden delivery, like he's permanently got ants in his pants. His knowledge and understanding of the industry can't be faulted, though.

Good work good game for being such a trailblazer.

It will be missed. I used to like watching it as I have no time to play games these days and it let me see what was out there and how games had progressed recently. It was a lot more professional than most youtube content and a bit of fun. Too bad they can't just get one of the other hosts to step up. Plus there were too many off shoot programs from it - spawn point etc.. Just need the one show.

I enjoyed watching it when i could find time.

I don't get as much time to play games now as i use to so it was always good for me to be able to see whether i really wanted to spend the money on a possible new game.

I will miss the show.