Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Ipac 2 wiring

Hi guys a quick question. I have wired up my ipac 2 and it turns out i have mixed up the up and down with the left and right. There is a progam i found that says you can remap the inputs , could i remap the joystick to fix the up down left and right issue or will i have to rewire the joystick?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Aussie Arcade mobile app

Hi guys a quick question. I have wired up my ipac 2 and it turns out i have mixed up the up and down with the left and right. There is a progam i found that says you can remap the inputs , could i remap the joystick to fix the up down left and right issue or will i have to rewire the joystick?

Try here: https://www.ultimarc.com/download.html

Note that this page lists to Ultimarc controllers produced from 2016 onwards. There is a link at the top of the page for older controllers.

If you're going to use software to make the change, make sure to use the ultmarc stuff - that's effectively firmware. Don't use something like JoytoKey or Xpadder unless you have no other choice. both programs work well, but some other emulators and instances can tell the difference (Mame, mednafen) and that can get you into trouble. There are always ways around this, but again, it always equals messing around.

Thanks everyone. Using the ipac program i have been able work out how i have done it wrong and today i realised that i can just unscrew the wire at the terminals on the ipac and change the wires around then relable them. Saves me getting back into the control board , its a bit awakward to get back in there