Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

NSM Hit e120

adijay

Question

Hi there everyone,

I have a NSM Hit e120 and it has som problems I would like you to help me solve them. First of all the display does not show a clear message, some LEDs of the BCD are half lit thus the information it shows is not clear. Second, when I insert a credit and try to make a selection the chariot just goes back and forward without ever picking up the disk.

Since the jukebox was sitting around for about 15 / 20 years I disassembled the optocoupler / optic sensor appart and cleaned it with alcohool. Took the main boar (the one with the relays and re-soldered almost every point to avoid having cold or broken solder points.

However the R232 seems to be burnt but as the information on its characteristics are gone, can't determine if it is in deed broken.

Neveertheless if I operate the jukebox by pushing the relays, it plays the record perfectly it just doesn't select it automatically as it should.

any advices?

Thanks

2 answers to this question