Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Button Configuration....HHHHEEELLLPPP!!!!

Help!

Ive had my arcade unit for about a month and have been loving it....until now :(

I have a dodgy button where the microswitch has gone on it.

I have removed the switch and picking up the the spare part on tuesday to clip back in and plug in the two cable for this.

I went to play the unit today and things have started to go strange....especially for my pinball simulators.

I have Pinball Arcade and Pinball FX. I have two dedicated flipper buttons on each side of the cabinet. I had the left joystick to use to scroll through the different tables.

NONE OF THESE BUTTONS WORK NOW :(

I try to go into the setting of each of the pinball programs and neither of them recognise the buttons!

The strange thing though is on the MAME games, all the buttons work and nothing has changed there except I used to use the left joystick to select the games, but this doesnt work now :(

I have no idea what to do and its really depressing because I really like the pinball simulators being played in this format.

Im in the western burbs of Melbourne so if there is anyone you guys know who could even come out to my house and have a look at it, it would be much appreciated!

Btw I didnt build the unit

Tim

Help!

Ive had my arcade unit for about a month and have been loving it....until now :(

I have a dodgy button where the microswitch has gone on it.

I have removed the switch and picking up the the spare part on tuesday to clip back in and plug in the two cable for this.

I went to play the unit today and things have started to go strange....especially for my pinball simulators.

I have Pinball Arcade and Pinball FX. I have two dedicated flipper buttons on each side of the cabinet. I had the left joystick to use to scroll through the different tables.

NONE OF THESE BUTTONS WORK NOW :(

I try to go into the setting of each of the pinball programs and neither of them recognise the buttons!

The strange thing though is on the MAME games, all the buttons work and nothing has changed there except I used to use the left joystick to select the games, but this doesnt work now :(

I have no idea what to do and its really depressing because I really like the pinball simulators being played in this format.

Im in the western burbs of Melbourne so if there is anyone you guys know who could even come out to my house and have a look at it, it would be much appreciated!

Btw I didnt build the unit

Tim

Maybe the ground wire from you dead microswitch loops to you pinny buttons, put micro back in and wire it up, it may complete the circuit for your buttons to work again.

Unfortunately this whole issue started before I removed the switch.

Im using the Xpadder program to setup the configuration and button tester.

When I test it it seems that the left flipper button doesnt work and the right one is working fine.

Tim