Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Holden farewell special edition details released

Boots

@Autosteve . Love my VZ Adventra. It swallows a whole pinny easy and being AWD its not once ever felt like it was going to do something unannounced:). Its only a CX6 but would love an unmolested VZ LX8 but they seem to be one of the thirstiest non performance automobile GMH ever made:(

@Autosteve . Love my VZ Adventra. It swallows a whole pinny easy and being AWD its not once ever felt like it was going to do something unannounced:). Its only a CX6 but would love an unmolested VZ LX8 but they seem to be one of the thirstiest non performance automobile GMH ever made:(

I liked the Adventra and the Avalanche, the Cross 6 and the Cross 8.

The problem was all wheel drives used the same front CV joints and while they stood up well to the V6, I know of a local V8 AWD that was having these front CV joints changed once a year.

I wasn't after one for the AWD but the proper ground clearance.

Something like this I would have jumped at...

http://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj491/slug08/Street%20Wagon/Robert_deCole_1024-600x400.jpg

If only they did a V8 version with the ground clearance of the Adventra but still just a rear wheel drive, I'd of bought it.

The stock VZ wagon I did own had massive leg room front and back with a massive cargo area. If only it was higher and a V8, I would probably still own it.

I used that wagon to carry 3-meter lengths of wood to the farm inside the cab. We have a Pajero as well and it can only just manage 2.4 meter lengths.

6.2 Litre engine helps holding up the price.

Almost as good as a sought after pinball machine!

currently looking at the vf series 2 ssv ute and even the used ones 12 months are holding their prices.

not going to miss the ve wagon can't fit jack shit in the back of those.

• 6 months later...