Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

AFMr Claytons Announcement...

Where the duck are these PICS, has everyone got em or what ? no word from my distro the slack sadjhgsadfkjhdsafj seriously how fkn hard is to pick the phone up say THANKS Con for your business mate and hey there is this fkn PIC on ya way because blah fkn blah and how ya been would you like to buy something else etc .... Iv'e been super nice and so patient with all this bs

- gonna get real angry soon

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spent yesterday afternoon putting undercab lighting on my AFMR. Made up a Y cable to tap into the LED speakers then ran the LED strip around the base. It took hours because 0.062” molex connector pins suck and cutting the LED strip for the corners and reconnecting it is a PITA. The end result though is bloody cool. Someone on Pinside is selling a kit but the parts to do it yourself are less than a quarter of the price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...
The topic of plastic key fobs came up on Pinside. I didn't get one, but bought a handful from Marcos. I've handed some out via Pinside but have 1 spare for the first taker who has previously replied to this thread. First PM wins. Have at it.

And the winner is @Macca101010 - with @Manny65 literally seconds behind - sorry Brett!

Macca! Where is the afm emoji!

I was going to pm but realised the one I have is original!

Lol...some bloke told me I had to stop posting so many Emoji's. .....unbelievable. Ah well BM thread will still get em [emoji6][emoji6]

Sent from my GT-I9507 using Tapatalk

And how good is AFM, I absolutely love mine. Looking forward to seeing the next remake.

Anyway return to battle soldiers.[ATTACH]125217[/ATTACH]

Sent from my GT-I9507 using Tapatalk

Better than MM? Haha