Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

anyone interested in Ghouls and Ghosts PCB?

Would depend on whether it is full working condition, and if it is an original, rather than another CPS 1 game that has been "converted" to G&G by burning new ROMs and the PAL chip.

Original ROMs and fully working you are probably about right.

Conversion board by the look of it, was probably originally a Capcom World 2 going by the C board number.

is it fully working? Any photos of it running? If it's fully working I'd say it's value is about $150-$200 maybe?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Administrators
I just mean that from a perfectionist/$$ point of view. How many versions are there??

CPS1 conversion and an American version?

I assume technically the American original version is much more likely to fail right?

Yeah the USA version has those surface mounted roms, we've seen a number of them pop up bad on AA and as far as I know there's no replacement for them.

For the Collectors the Jap version (Daimakaimura) is the more sensible one to get unless you like flushing money down the toilet and with 4 roms you can change it to the World or USA version.

The resale version (Daimakaimura) is the one based on SFIICE hardware and is for those people who just want the game

I did one myself a few months back for the fun of it and converted it to the World version.

Keep in mind too that getting a working CPS1 A board is getting harder so the price has gone up.

If it's only worth $200 than screw it it's not worth selling.

I only care about the game doesn't make a difference to me what the board looks like.

I'm in the hills.

Sorry about my ignorance but just to confirm this is a SFII CE board with ROMs changed to convert it to play GnG?

• Administrators
If it's only worth $200 than screw it it's not worth selling.

I only care about the game doesn't make a difference to me what the board looks like.

I'm in the hills.

Sorry about my ignorance but just to confirm this is a SFII CE board with ROMs changed to convert it to play GnG?

Unfortunately mate collectors care about originality. The good thing about boards like yours is GnG has been made available at a reasonable price to people who just want the game and don't care about the cosmetics, they both play identical.

Looking up the number on the C board looks like it was possibly Jap Varth.

To answer your question yes same board used on SFIICE and the C board uses the same ASIC B-21 which is the key.

You can have a look HERE at a board I converted myself and sold a few months back.