Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Space Invaders-Taito Braze hack

I have had an expert working on getting the Spacewr3 code onto the Taito version of the Braze kit. It will enable various games that ran on the L shaped board set to be chosen thru the menu. The one game missing from the Braze kit was the spacewr3 code or Space Invaders 3 as we knew it BITD.

Features include:

High score save. (Woot)

3 Space Invaders; original, Pt II & 3 on one cab.

Balloon Bomber

Lunar Lander.

The code is almost done but you will need the kit. Let me know if you want the code.

-Jimmy D.

Hi aaablettt,

Great idea.

I take it that it will just be a matter of burning a new Rom with your new code and replacing the Rom originally supplied with the kit.

Will your version still include Space Laser and Galaxy Wars because these are both good games.

Happy to loose Supper Earth Invasion and Jatre Specter as they are both just Space Invader clones.

• 7 months later...
Hi Any progress, keen for an update

The last conversations I have had with Jochen is that he is flat out busy but he wants to finish it. I have a version he has build that boots into SI3 and plays fine but if you want to get into the the other games via the menu you have to reset and follow the menu prompts.

In other words we know it will work but the set up needs fine tuning.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk