Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Cursed's Games Room Meet - The Sequel

I am sure we can fit you in.

Just read the very first post in this thread and it will answer all your questions.

Doors are closing.......anyone else want in? :laugh:

Thanks heaps [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wondering if anyone attending has the ability to burn roms?

And if so, would they be willing to burn me a chip and bring it along on Saturday? Willing to pay, of course.

Cursed I hope you don't mind me being so opportunistic. :)

Edited by Broncoman

Hi Cursed i would like to attend this Saturdays events

Took you long enough.......;)

No worries.

I just watched your games room footage ... McGill, Vallely, Steadham, Roskopp, Rodriguez, Hawk. Awesome !! If only i'd kept mine through the years. Do you still skate ?

Good eye! Thanks mate, unfortunately age, weight and arthritis has stopped me from doing it. :laugh:

Love to look at them and reminisce though!

I have 1 more Virgin for you cursed if your not all full

(Steve). Was at my meet. Been a family friend for years. Good guy and he wants to come!

No worries, @stevecach you are on the list.

Ok, PM's will be sent tonight. Please let me know if you do not get them or if you have any questions.

Myself and @thegrunta666 are coming from Carrum Downs I am designated driver as I have to work that night happy to give you a lift if you like. I will need to leave by 10pm though. @lambodad

Thanks budgie much appreciated but if it's a nice night I'm thinking of taking the beast for a good run as it needs one I haven't opened it up on a highway for a while . If I change my mind I will let u know . Unfortunately my car only holds 2 people , so I still have a spot for 1

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

Thanks budgie much appreciated but if it's a nice night I'm thinking of taking the beast for a good run as it needs one I haven't opened it up on a highway for a while . If I change my mind I will let u know . Unfortunately my car only holds 2 people , so I still have a spot for 1

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

I think details of the 2 seater beast are needed?? Was planning on driving but could be persuaded otherwise [emoji1]

Sent from my SM-G800Y using Tapatalk