Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Cursed's Games Room Meet - The Sequel

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can do a mini meet in April - but only if you guys are ok getting drunk in broad daylight

Ray has been mentioning quite often that it is also our turn to host again. 24 hour drunkenness is allowed! Ner! Suck it Ryza! :D

Once our bub gets a few mths old we can prob do twice a year ;) Maybe the regulars can do, with others slotting in between so we get to 12 (or more) a year [emoji23] Still sad we missed your last one. A few changes on the cards here too...

My plea was more for some new blood, amazing you guys are willing to do it twice a year but ill be honest I like the once a year for us.

We had almost 40 people at this meet, and most of the time people were talking. If anyone was sitting on the fence about holding a meet because you don't have a lot of machines don't let that hold you back!

http://i1342.photobucket.com/albums/o780/Cursed1_/cover4_1434556834-630x315_zpsxayrggxy.png

On a side note congrats to Dave and Joanne on your new addition! Hope all went well.

Also keen to see the changes that are planned.......;)

Cursed's Games Room Meet - The Sequel

Thanks Mike & Moyra for the well wishes :)

Everything went well and we now have two boys you have already met and have now given them a sister.

A few small changes that allow less butt touching [emoji23] Although I have a feeling some on here don't mind that so much the added challenge [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Agreed about even having 2-4 pins at a meet is perfect as we all like to talk crap anyway. Lol

I just wanna say, I can't express how much I appreciate all you guys opening up your homes to knuckle heads like me. I only wish I could return the favour.

At first it was a great opportunity to play some great titles in great condition but I've made so many friends now it's more about the company and comradery each time I attend these meets.

You did as far as I'm concerned when you graciously offered to show Moyra and I your super, duper awesome VR setup!

It is a night I will never forget as it blew my mind......the VR that is! :lol

• 3 months later...

Forgot all about this, we set up a go pro with a photo every minute for the duration of the meet.

Please enjoy 8 hours of fun crammed into 1 minute and 38 seconds!

Music seemed appropriate! :lol

Edited by Cursed

Very cool!

Think this should be done at every meet as a little historical piece to look back on.

Check it out

It's me teaching you how to exploit your res evils machine.

Also.. Who's next?

264f234698e8e3f44e651dbc21f74554.jpg

has the video been removed?

Yeah, apologies. Fixing it so it is a bit slower and not doubled up!

Uploading now...should not be long.

Better video up now...Goodnight all!

Edited by Cursed

Check it out

It's me teaching you how to exploit your res evils machine.

Haha, thanks to you I now know how to "cash" out! Good thing you came mate, as I would still not know how to do it!

Also.. Who's next?

Haha, I am with @Ryza on this one! C'mon people, it's halfway through the year and it has only been @Gemini2544 , @Hashman and myself!

If you had fun at mine, imagine how much fun it will be at yours! :p

Unfortunately we're still not ready for our turn :(

All good mate, would be good to see some fresh meat get in on the action!!

there's this one prick that seems to be in front of your Tron and you said it took a pic every minute? well then I must have played it for hours :)

Haha, I noticed that when I watched the video for the first time...this one fella was in front of Tron a lot!

Bill is in the mail mate. :lol

Hmmmmm..... :blink:

Oh sorry mate, did I forget yours??

Memory isn't what it used to be...

Anyway, really aimed at hopefully getting some new blood into the meet circle rather than the same troop each time? You don't need a big collection to hold a meet people, hell look at my video! There was times where it was quite empty and there was 40 people at my meet!

Don't hesitate everyone! We are good eggs...;)

Oh sorry mate, did I forget yours??

Memory isn't what it used to be...

Anyway, really aimed at hopefully getting some new blood into the meet circle rather than the same troop each time? You don't need a big collection to hold a meet people, hell look at my video! There was times where it was quite empty and there was 40 people at my meet!

Don't hesitate everyone! We are good eggs...;)

Nah, you misread the intent Michael. No apologies necessary.

I was / am thinking it's time to have another meet at mine.

However, happy to meet some new addicts, er, members as well!