Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Replacement Cabinet for Williams WPC Machine

Hi guys.

I am about to start my resto on my T2 and have been thinking that it will be easier to just get a new cabinet to put fresh decals on then try and fix up the existing one.

Mainly i just don't have the space and time to restore it.

I know there is a guy in WA selling remake cabinets that suit a WPC machine but I wanted to ask if anyone has any other thoughts on this.

Shipping is a killer from WA, does anyone know of anyone on the East cost that would sell these.

Thanks

Thanks mate.

I knew he did the Indy ones but didn't know if he did bare.

Have shot him an email to see.

Wayne had bare cabs for $800 plus 300 shipping from memory. Hasn't listed them for a while.

He doesn't seem to have them at them moment as they need to be done in a lot of 5 to make it economical.

He is gonna check and get back to me....... the hunt continues.

Anyone know how to get in touch with Tim @ Hot Rod Pins.

Have sent off an email on Monday but haven't hear back or is this normal, do they take a few days to respond.

On a side note, I am surprised how hard it is to find these.

Given all the resto that go on I would have thought these would have been easier to find.

Anyone know how to get in touch with Tim @ Hot Rod Pins.

Have sent off an email on Monday but haven't hear back or is this normal, do they take a few days to respond.

On a side note, I am surprised how hard it is to find these.

Given all the resto that go on I would have thought these would have been easier to find.

Totally normal, Tim usually takes a few days to respond but worth the wait. His work is top notch

• 2 months later...
Hi guys.

I am about to start my resto on my T2 and have been thinking that it will be easier to just get a new cabinet to put fresh decals on then try and fix up the existing one.

Mainly i just don't have the space and time to restore it.

I know there is a guy in WA selling remake cabinets that suit a WPC machine but I wanted to ask if anyone has any other thoughts on this.

Shipping is a killer from WA, does anyone know of anyone on the East cost that would sell these.

Thanks

Hey mate,

We are about to start restoring an Addams Family and will be needing a new cabinet.

Did you end up getting one?

Thanks

Con